“Not worth”

La Piazza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

The dough was burnt. And they didn't take off the cellophane skin from sausages in pizza. The place is quite ordinary itself.

2  Thank brilliantcreature

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Henryconcierge in his review suggests that maybe it is the fault of a disgruntled diner and not the restaurant staff when complaining about service. My wife and I visited this restaurant last night after reading thr reviews here. Empty except for a table with 2 middle- aged couples. Shown to a table right under a speaker playing loud music, so asked to move. Even though the place was practically empty this was met with grudging approval. Music still very loud so we requested if it could be turned down a bit, but told that it was at 'normal' volume and basically like it or lump it. One of the male customers then made a gesture suggesting that if we weren't happy then we should leave, which we did to comments from both customers and staff which, while in the local language, were obviosly disparaging. Don't care how good the pizzas are, I would certainly not recommend this establishment.

1  Thank tommymb
Reviewed February 11, 2016 via mobile

Nice restaurant just a little bit off the main street.very polite staff and the owner was there to welcome us.ordered our meals and they arrived within minutes which took us by suprise.very nice food.we both got pizzas and they where very delicious. Deserts where nice too.basic and simple.eould highly recommend a visit ☺

Reviewed July 24, 2015

I've been eating pizzas since I remember! I went to have dinner last night 22.07.2015 with my girlfriend before going to Cirque du Soleil.

Entering the Restaurant I have a polite waiter opening the door for us, and telling us to choose any 2 person table from lower and upper deck, perfect.

Drinks first by another waiter, which will be the one who will take our order. Super polite, very nice and professional (difficult today in Andorra), ordered water and some red wine by the glass. 2 options, and a Crianza version was our choice, very very good.

Quick dinner, so pizzas. Mine was the "Pizza Americana", tomato sauce + minces beef + mozzarella + emmental cheese = EXCELLENT PIZZA!!! My girlfriend ordered an "Author Pizza" Tramonti, it had tomato sauce + rucula + iberic ham + Parmesan cheese = ÑAM!!!

For me the attention was perfect!!! Ok, I told specifically not to cook the base of the pizza too much, otherwise it can be to crispy, and I don't like that. "Poco hecha", and both pizzas were perfect!!! All waiters came to our table several times to see if we were happy with our meal, and to tell you the truth, we were, and very much.

I've been eating at this restaurant since 10 years now, and 2015 is their best year so far, they have a real pizzaiolo, you can see him working from your table, and he also interacted with us making sure our pizzas were at the level of our expectations.

I can see someone said the attention is the worse, I certainly said the contrary, you can always have a problem in a restaurant, but let me tell you, sometimes it is US who are bad customers..... Just saying.

Will go back, again and again and again!

4.5/5 overall!

2  Thank Hernan Silva A
Reviewed January 2, 2015 via mobile

I have to admit that the pizzas are very nice. But the service is just the worst ever. First the waiter made a strange face because we only ordered drinks, and we wanted to have a minute more to see the menu before ordering the food. Later the waiter threw a glass of red wine over my brothers sweater and new white blouse (together 180 euro). These things can happen, but the waiter and the owner refused to write us a note for the ensurance company, explaining that this happend in their restaurant. After that they just ignored us! So we left the restaurant angry! Great pizza, very poor service!

1  Thank SenneBarcelona