All reviewsla massanasecret escapeshot tubfree busski busbuffet stylevalue for moneysteam roomsoupirish barski tripexcellent hoteldown the roadother guestsevery nightlovely staffsmall village
Reviewed January 20, 2015 via mobile

stayed here over new year for a week as a party of 4 for a skiing holiday . we upgraded to a suite and the kids had a standard room but to be honest I don't see the difference other than a sofa bed for an extra £200. I would not bother if I stayed again. well positioned for skiing, we drove so had our car there was ample on street parking as the underground car park was too small for our car...
The spa was extra and had a charge of €10 each which I think is wrong as a guest it should be included .
food is excellent always a choice .We never went hungry. We had a gala meal on new years eve and I have to say being the only English people there mad no difference everyone joined in the included drinks were flowing and everyone had a great evening .
The staff were friendly especially the manager who was lovely , nothing was too much trouble . there were a couple if issues during the stay but generally things were sorted.
The hotel is isolated and there are no shops unless u have a car or get a bus. The best ski resort is the one up the road about 15 mins , Arcalis, tried the main resorts the other side of the moutain Pal and arinsal and to be honest was disappointed as limited area .
In short a good hotel probably pushing it at 4* but a safe bet . would visit again if I was to go back to Andorra .

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank dkwilli
Marta P, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Mu, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your good review about your recent stay in Mu Hotel. We're glad to know you enjoyed a positive experience in our estableshiment, and we hope to welcome you very soon again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We called in for a meal but, being vegetarian, we didn't expect much. What a surprise we had. It was a buffet meal and the soup and ALL the hot buffet dishes were suitable for us. Needless to say we ate there on several nights and also had breakfast there when we left Andorra. The staff were the kindest we have EVER come across. They would do anything for us. What a delight to find such a wonderful place.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank GioiaIsleofAxholme
Marta P, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Mu, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2014

Dear Guest,

We are very happy to read your kind comments about your stay in Mu Hotel. We're glad to know that your experience was excellent and you enjoyed eating in our restaurant.

We hope to see you again very soon. Best regards,

Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife stayed in this beautiful hotel at the beginning of March and it was amazing nothing much around it but the views we're stunning when we turned up in la cortinada there wasn't much snow at all but the next morning the snow was very deep I mean 3ft of snow and there is a bar across the road anf it was fantastic and the staff were really polite I wiukd recommend having a drink there abd as for the staff at the hotel mu welk we ciukdnt ask for more they didnt really cater for the English as they didbt really speak good English but never the less they was so helofull and they made our break very special I would recommend everyone this hotel as you will not be disappointed I will be returning again the same time next year

• Stayed: March 2014
4  Thank nickguy84

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind comments about your recent stay in Mu Hotel. We're glad to know that your stay was great and you'll come back again next year.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Pleasantly designed hotel with well equipped spacious rooms and very helpful and friendly staff. Great value for money with good quality buffet food, both the reception and restaurant staff went out of their way to ensure we had a good stay. Congratulations to the management.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Marc K
Marta P, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Mu, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your good review about Hotel Mu, we're glad you percieved a great cost-quality relationship about our Hotel. Also, I will inform to the hotel your satisfaction with the staff; It's very important for us make the customer feel at home.

Hope to see you back, receive a warm greeting.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

This hotel may stretch the 4 stars standards of other countries (I think it would be 3 stars in the UK where it seems harder to earn stars) but it is a pretty good hotel. Breakfast and dinner were included in our offer and while it was buffet style, it was pretty decent. There were a few options (not many for vegetarians it has to be said) and they were all very tasty, particularly the main course. We did not leave hungry.

The bedrooms were a bit small, but I suspect from the layout we had the smallest rooms. These were still fine. Most of all very comfortable beds, clean and tidy, no problems with the bathroom.

Extras were the spa, which seemed small and maybe a bit expensive although we didn't use it, although I did take a look around. A nice extra but don'tchoose this hotel for the spa or you may be dissappointed. The games room was also a nice surprise and we spent an hour or so playing table football. They also have board games and air hockey.

Finally it is very close to Arcalis - which was just excellent. Great snow, enough variety of slopes for beginners and more advanced skiiers.

As for price, well we found an offer online that was incredible. However, the prices on their website seem to be very reasonable for the standard of the hotel.

The final thing I would say was the staff. So often staff let the staff let a place down. The oppsite here. Ok, I didn't have to complain about anything, which is always the real test, but they were attentive, freindly and seemed happy to go out of their way to help.

There were maybe some little details about the whole place (it was very hot) that mean for me, calling it a four star is slightly pushing it. However, effort from staff, value for money and goodnight's sleep with a full stomach - 10 out of 10. Perfect ski hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank John C
Marta_HotelsPlaza, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Mu, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2012

Dear guest,

First of all, thanks for taking the time to value us. I also want to thank you your high puntuations and for choose the MU Hotel for your holiday. I will inform to the hotel your satisfaction with the staff, is very important for us to make the customer feel at home.

We hope to see you again in the hotel.

Bes regards,