1,056 results
All reviews joel robuchon restaurant karl lagerfeld deluxe junior suite hermes toiletries beautiful hotel pool area de paris casino square impeccable service hotels around the world spa facilities perfect location main restaurant old world public areas french riviera nice airport
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Great location , nice staff , great room , nice swimming pool, you can have break fast in two locations in the hotel, helpful concierge, lobby is nice .

Highly recommended , and well visit again soon.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
CélineVeillas V, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Metropole Monte-Carlo, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Sir, Dear Madam,

Thank you so much for sharing with us this wonderful review following your stay at the Hotel Metropole Monte-Carlo.

We are delighted to read that you had a nice stay amongst us and particularly appreciated the Hospitality and the service.

I have passed your review to the concierges team who is grateful and delighted about your comments.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

The best hotel I have ever been to, very professional staff who offer you the best of the best.
can not imagine until you see with your own eyes.
the location is the best since it is few meters away from casino and metropole shopping center.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

We are delighted to read you had a nice stay amongst us and particularly appreciated the Hospitality and the location.
I have passed your review to the team who is grateful and delighted about your comments.

I remain at your entire disposal regarding your next visit to Monte-Carlo, as I will be very pleased to personally assist you.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

We have stayed here on several occasions, both as a couple,as a family with children, and as by passes enjoying the lounge area, we therefore have experience in reviewing the hotel with various different requirements, I can without doubt, give this hotel an ‘utterly faultless service’ award !
You’re in Monte Carlo so expect the usual, high standards, Michelin starred food, a wine list fit for experienced wine connoisseur’s, world class service.
The rooms like anything in Monaco are not huge, but as far sq meterage goes on Monaco these rooms are better than most in terms of space, the glamorous, decor with a med/japanese twist are a delight and the bathrooms finished to a luxury spec.
This hotel presents the best of the best. Expect to be treated well by the managers and staff especially at front desk and the lounge area, where moody lighting serves you well as you enjoy a drink from the extensive drinks menu.
Vallet parking available.
Babysitting service available - we utilised this with Fabienne, she was wonderful and made us feel at ease the moment we introduced her to our little one. She helped to care him as we had dinner in the japenese restaurant ‘Yoshi’ in the words of Joel Robuchon : One comes here by curiosity, is enticed by the products quality, meets there for pleasure, and it sure as hell pleasures every human sensory cell ! Just Fabulous !
We will be back again soon

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
CélineVeillas V, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Metropole Monte-Carlo, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2018

Dear Madam, Dear Sir ,

We are delighted to read you had a nice stay amongst us and particularly appreciated the Hospitality and the service.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Metropole hotel for a week end. We arrived from nice airport on the 110 bus. We couldn't find the hotel and walked around for a bit, our own fault as we walked past it and didn't realise. Having realised we had gone too far we turned back and a man asked us where we were going, when we told him the metropole he said it was just around the corner, took my suitcase and walked us there. He worked at the hotel (we could see he knew all the staff when we got there) but had probably finished his shift as he wasn't wearing a uniform. How kind!!! The hotel is beautiful and very well located. You are welcomed by the warm smell of amber that is ambient across the hotel. The staff on arrival was very welcoming. As I said, the hotel is beautiful, the room (522) we had was spacious and well decorated, the toiletries and towels were perfect. The most appreciated trait of this hotel is the service. The genuine service, you can see everyone in this hotel is passionate about giving a good experience to their customers. The quality of the service is what made our stay so memorable. Fulvio And his team are absolutely top professionals and love their jobs, everyone here (from the concierge to the housekeeping staff you see around) always have a smile. I believe service is what makes a break worthwhile and this hotel has nailed it!!! Thank you to every single one of you for being so upbeat and smiley all the time. We will remember our stay here with much fondness thanks to you all. Carole & Bob

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Carole , Dear Bob,

Thank you very much for leaving us your comment about your recent stay and for choosing the Hotel Metropole Monte-Carlo.

It is a pleasure to read that you have appreciated the design of the hotel,as well as for our " smell signature " but most of all the service that we provide to all our clients. It is our priority to make sure that every guest who stays here feel at ease and have the best experience possible.

I have passed your review to Fulvio and his team who is grateful and delighted about your comments.

Thank you again for your recommendation and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you when you next visit the Principality.

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for 2 nights for his birthday and I could not find a single thing to complain about if I tried. The hotel let us check in at around 9:30 am and check out late. The staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful. Everything was perfect, I’d easily say this was the best hotel I’ve stayed in anywhere.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Meg186338
CélineVeillas V, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Metropole Monte-Carlo, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Dear Madam,

We are delighted to read you had such a perfect stay amongst us for your husband's birthday.

I have passed your review to our team who is grateful and delighted about your comments.

Céline Veillas