The Monte-Carlo Bay Resort is fabulous! The rooms are comfortable, the fitness center is larger than expected (and they offer free personal training!) and the absolute best part? Cinq Mondes Spa. It is heaven on earth. Even if you don't stay that the hotel, at least book a service at the spa (where you enjoy peach tea)...the hammam, Japanese bath and massage were all wonderful. The food is expensive (but hey, you are in Monte Carlo) but very good. I give a detailed review on my website: http://internationaltravelchick.com/2011/12/11/nikkis-nest-monte-carlo-bay-hotel-resort-monte-carlo-monaco/
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cultivating a relaxed, sophisticated atmosphere, the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort offers a new approach for a legendary destination where lightness, indulgence and good times reign.The Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort is an authentic prestigious club nested on a dream-like island, renewing the spirit of the legend and splendor of the 30’s, chic and light, luxurious and relaxed.Once through the hotel entrance, designed to mimic that of a private residence, a solarium, terraces, cascades and gardens signed by Jean Mus all play their part in creating a new Garden of Eden of pleasure and elegance.Situated parallel to the eastern of the Larvotto peninsula on Avenue Princesse Grasse, the Resort offers a sweeping view of the tip of Roquebrune-Cap-Martin and the Monte-Carlo Beach complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Monte-Carlo Bay & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel And Resort