2,469 results
All reviews train station sofa bed executive room casino square nespresso machine minute walk swimming pool separate toilet decent hotel nice pool an upgrade nice airport garden view yogurt mini bar grand prix harbour
Reviewed March 31, 2018

This is a clean and modern hotel. The reception area is spacious and bright, with ample seating areas. Similarly the bar/lounge area is bright, modern and spacious. The reception staff were friendly. The bedrooms were modern and clean, not overly luxurious and of average size. Storage/hanging space is very limited. The toilet is located just inside the bedroom door, so getting in and out of it is a logistic exercise in itself. The separate bathroom is clean and modern. The bed was very comfortable. We stayed for three nights, arriving on a Saturday. Sunday morning's breakfast was absolutely delicious and there is a very varied arrangement of hot and cold items to choose from. Plenty of cakes, pastries, breads, cheeses, meats, preserves and salad. In addition, there is yoghurt, fruit, cereals and an area where you can cook your own eggs - beware here as they don't clear away the little individual frying pans in a hurry and my husband burned his arm as a result! We were a little irritated on our second morning, to discover that the reception staff had not advised us of the different breakfast times on weekdays to weekends - so we arrived at breakfast thinking we had 30 minutes until it finished, only to be told it was finished already! This was very disappointing as we found the restaurant staff extremely rude and not at all understanding. Monaco itself is very hilly and this hotel is set at the top of quite a climb, so anyone with mobility issues would struggle getting out and about from this hotel. If we visited Monaco again we would not stay in this hotel.

Room tip: Ask for a room upgrade, 15 euros per night to overlook the pool/port
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
NovotelMonte-Carlo, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Monte Carlo, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Guest,

First of all, I want to thank you for having chosen the Novotel Monte Carlo and for having taken the time to share your constructive feedback.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the hotel and its services generally.

I would like to revert on some points that you have raised.

First, I would like to apologise for the inconvenience your husband has encountered during the breakfast when he burned his arm. I do hope it was not serious.

Concerning this special area to cook eggs by yourself, please note that this space is organised with 2 boxes intented to contain frying pans and kitchen spatulas. One box is designed to contain the clean kitchen tools and the other the dirty ones already used, so that you always have a clean space.

With regard to your comment on the breakfast operating time, I inform you that our breakfast is open 30 minutes more on the weekend and closes at 10 :30am instead of 10 :00 am during the week.
May I present you my most sincere apologies if there were any misunderstanding about that.

Finally, Monaco is indeed very hilly and it can be tiring to visit it, but fortunately Monaco is well organised and offers different alternatives such as buses, lifts, taxi ride for 15€.
Furthermore our hotel is very close to the train station (less than 3 minutes by foot).

It is a pity you won’t plan to stay with us again.
If ever you change your mind and plan to come-back, I invite you to contact me directly at: h5275-el@accor.com

Best regards,

Reviewed March 30, 2018

My wife and I stayed here during a trip to Nice, FR. It was a surprise trip, I scheduled one night in Monaco, just to give my wife a taste of the city/state, and my wife loved it. Both Monaco and the Novotel. The hotel is very new and exceptionally well maintained. I've stayed in nicer accommodations, but not is such an expensive area for such a reasonable price. Location was great, had a wonderful view of the sea and the marina from our southern facing balcony. We will return soon!!!

Room tip: Ask for a balcony - wonderful views
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Novotel has a great location, it is close to the train station and to the city center. The hotel is also very nice and clean, if you are looking for a place to stay, you should consider this great hotel!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
NovotelMonte-Carlo, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Monte Carlo, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2018

Dear Guest,

First of all, I want to thank you for having chosen the Novotel Monte Carlo and for having taken the time to write this positive review.

I was thrilled to read you enjoyed the hotel and its location.

We truly appreciate your kind words and hope we do have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Please let me know if you are heading back our way so we can help designing another great stay with us. H5275-EL@accor.com

Best regards,

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Had a 2 night stay here over the weekend, can’t fault anything - staff were friendly and helpful, room was nice - could see the Grand Prix pit stop from our balcony (room 907)
10 mom walk from harbour and casino
Would recommend

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the hotel and its services.

If you are planning on coming back please let me know so I can help tailoring another stay with us : h5275-el@accor.com

We look forward to welcome you again soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed March 16, 2018

I didn´t expect to find a hotel for less than 100 USD a night in Monaco. Maybe this was luck, but the hotel is very good. Food is excellent both for breakfast and dinnet. Very clean. There is a swimming pool and wonderful terrace on the 7th floor. There is a bar also.
Location is a bit tricky as it is almost on the top of the rock, but it´s not so bad to go up on foot from the casino, for example.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
NovotelMonte-Carlo, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Monte Carlo, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

Dear Guest,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the hotel and its services.

If you are planning on coming back please let me know so we can help tailor another stay with us : h5275-el@accor.com

We look forward to welcome you again soon.

Warm regards,