“Friendly place, great pizza”

Trastevere Pizzeria-Trattoria
Ranked #5 of 163 Restaurants in Villach
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2018

What a beautiful little place hidden in a courtyard! Excellent pizza, friendly atmosphere. There is something very warm and attractive about this place, it was catering to families with children and to people without kids, so there must be something they do super right! Pizza is really good, worth the wait for a table, which wasn't too long anyway.

Reviewed June 27, 2018

I really liked the interior of the restaurant. It an open courtyard, very unique and comfortable. The food was also excellent, the wine selection was good and the price was acceptable. We were a party of 7 and it was an ideal setting.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

A short tunnel from the street leads into a lovely courtyard where I was accommodated without having made a reservation.

The waiter glady agreed to my request for the pizza bread starter to have some cheese added and this was done liberally.

My fillet steak was cooked to perfection and the price was very reasonable.

An excellent dining experience.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Been wandering through the city only to find this great restaurant.

The waitress was really friendly and the food was incredibly quickly done (7 minutes for 2 pizzas).

I had a quattro formaggi which was just right, not too thick and not too thin.

Due to the fact, that I enjoy spicy food, I asked for chilli flakes, which she brought me immediate.

I can strongly recommend this restaurants!

3  Thank TheNotoriousF
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Staff was nice and friendly. The food was just okay. The minestrone soup was very salty and the bread was pretty bland. If I do come back I'll try something else. Overall it was just okay.

1  Thank Linda L