All reviewshotel is centrally locatedski areagaragevillagewellnessspa
Reviewed November 11, 2017

The hotel is centrally located in the village. It's basically ski in ski out once you learn the ski area it's only a short walk to come back to the hotel. They have a great breakfast buffet and dinner is always delicious. The spa and sauna facilities are beautiful and well maintained.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 9, 2017

Good location, close to lift although a little tricky for beginners, bedrooms adequate for a ski trip but nothing special, very noisy at the front of the hotel early morning with snow ploughs, food and bar excellent

Room Tip: Ask for a back room
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2017

For the second year running we have stayed at this lovely hotel. The staff are very friendly and nothing is too much trouble. The food in the hotel restaurant is superb! The adjoining café is great and always welcoming.
The facilities are the hotel are perfect for children; warm pool, pool table, games room. There is plenty for adults too with the wellness centre including a solarium and gym.
The location of the hotel couldn't be better, with the ski school being just adjacent and ski hire shop next door.
The hotel has undergone some refurbishment since last year and looks great although some of the rooms would benefit from being updated too. Overall a fantastic place!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

Recently stayed at the Hotel Perner in Obertauern for my annual ski trip.
I have been coming to this hotel for over 10 years and wouldn't stay anywhere else. The customer service and cleanliness is exceptional and you get a real sense of family pride. Nothing is a problem for them. The hotel has recently undergone a refurbishment which included alot of the bedrooms and the restaurant and it has again added to the overall superior class of this hotel. The hotel is centrally located in Obertauern and they have their own ski lift directly behind the hotel which is ideal. The food in the cafe and restaurant are of a very high standard. Evening dinner is 10/10. The spa was upgraded a number of years ago and is one of the best I've experienced. They also have a large swimming pool with plenty of sun loungers. I'd highly recommend this hotel and trying to find any fault is difficult.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sinead N
Reviewed April 17, 2016 via mobile

Actually I just visited the café -restaurant with my two friends for lunch. The environment looks little bit old but we were not bothered by it. As we entered, the staff recognised us and greeted friendly. My friends ordered pasta olio with scampi and I ate some kind cheese-pasta "käsespätzle" (a typical Austrian food speciality) as a vegetarian. Each meal had an salad included. The portion were very big. I couldn't eat it all. The waiter was helpful once I asked to pack the rest for me to take away. After we had a delicious strawberry cake with a coffee. Once we decided to pay the service was very fast. I was surprised that it was only 19 €uro including a juice so I asked the waiter to check it if he forgot to calculate something. He didn't forgot..all was correct.
Very good food and affordable ☺

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends