Book now, pay at stay
Hotel Goldgasse(Salzburg)
US$1,002
US$290
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$348/night.

NH Salzburg City(Salzburg)
US$219
US$206
US$180
US$163
Gastehaus im Priesterseminar Salzburg(Salzburg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$128
Hotel Imlauer & Brau(Salzburg)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$502
US$481
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$667/night.

US$637
US$612
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe busgolden retrievereggs made to orderviews of the mountainsbreakfast and dinneran easy drivefamily rundowntown salzburgnice balconyminute drivesalzburg cardmain citythree nightsrental carjunior suiteschnitzelyogurt
Reviewed November 15, 2011

We stayed for 5 nights and loved it. The rooms are large which allowed my friend and me to have separate sleeping areas. As noted in an earlier review, the rooms are simple but very clean and spacious.

The owners are very polite and accommodating. Breakfast was great and always fresh. We also had dinner here several nights and really enjoyed it! Everything was cooked just right and a diverse menu to choose from.

It is a few minutes out of town which I was very happy about. Really get a good feel of the Countryside. Can't wait to go stay here again!!! We stayed for 5 nights and loved it.

If you are a dog lover ask you may get to see their adorable/loving puppy Snoopy (which they keep in a private area away from guests). He is a big love! For those who are not animal lovers, do NOT let this deter you from a great place. You would never know he is there.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 15, 2011

We were here for three nights and loved the place. The restaurant was closed for evening meals as the cook was on vacation, but breakfast was served and very good. Take the bus at the end of the street and easy to go to the city. Not near town but very easy to do.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2011

We stayed here for three nights near the beginning of our three month trip in 2010. Great rooms and wonderful breakfasts. Its outside Salzburg a bit but get a three day bus pass and hop on at the end of the driveway for easy access to town. Rooms are large and the whole place is well built and maintained. Salzburg is a must for the Mozart Festival [I think it goes year round], as there are events going on all day.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank overbid2002
Reviewed October 26, 2011

We stayed three nights in in Bloberger Hof and felt very comfortable and the owners were really nice. The rooms are simple, and the beds were very comfortable.The breakfast was fantastic and that really becomes a time saver when you can eat and go for the day. A little outside of town, but the bus #21 goes directly to town. We had a car and they had free parking on the grounds which was very nice.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kikislc
Reviewed October 26, 2011

Recently spent 5days at this hotel/pension. It is impeccable- very stylish/ spotlessly clean/ comfortable/ homely/ beautiful views/ relaxing/ easy access to centre of Salzburg.

Location- I must admit I was concerned at first as it "seemed" so far from the city but that turned out to be an illusion. In reality,as I discovered, it is very convenient to the centre of Salzburg by bus and taxi / car - I used both. I was travelling alone and had booked three concerts in the Old Town so was initially concerned about getting my way back late at night. I need not have worried. Taxis are readily available from the centre- cost 13 euro- very nice drivers every time. My room key opened the front door for late entry. Also found the buses easy to use- bus stop literally around the corner- cost 2 euro 20cents and arrives right in the centre in 15 minutes- regular service every 15minutes. Bus driver helpful on return trip when I told him where I was staying. The drive out of the centre is lovely tree lined country drive- beautiful- and still with the convenience of easy access to site seeing.

I booked several great tours and was picked up at the door !! The hotel has a superb restaurant for dinners. Breakfast was perfect. My room was warm, cosy and impeccably clean.

I would highly recommend this little bit of country experience close to the centre of Salzburg. It was like having two holidays in one.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo