We have just spent nearly a week at Blaue Gans, booking 3 rooms for the whole family. We loved the modern room with art and very warm-coloured furniture. It is of very good taste and a good fusion in a very old building where the restaurant still looks 'traditional'. Great food, both breakfast buffet and dinner (venison and all...). Service is good, location is fabulous, at walking distance from all Salzburg sights, in a pedestrian-only high-end shopping street. It is not cheap, but the whole family loved it. I would really recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blaue Gans, whose tradition dates back 660 years, is the oldest inn in the city of salzburg. It boasts a prime location opposite the festival hall and in the heart of the historic centre, which has been declared a world cultural heritage site, and is only a short walk from mozart's birthplace.We have carefully combined the historic walls of this inn, which is steeped in tradition, with a modern design and contemporary art. The result is a place that exudes a natural feel, a venue for people who like to pursue their own way. we are pleased to accompany you along a part of this way.artHOTEL: more than just a Designhotel, synonymous with the personal freedom for an individual lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your arthotel Blaue Gans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arthotel Blaue Gans Salzburg
- Arthotel Blaue Gans Hotel Salzburg