All reviews tower suite wi fi old town tirol basement innsbruck austria guests
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very beautiful. The room was clean and big enough. In restaurat you can have everything from traditional austrian food to burgers and stakes. The restaurant is a bit pricey. The breakfast was the best, it is served. Personel speak very good english.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

We had travelled twelve hours by train and was told the restaurant closed 15 minutes previously. When we passed by more than an hour later, it was still open. Not the greatest customer service. Then we had no idea that the key fits next to the door for lights. No one was available to help us with that. Breakfasts and service improved afterwards. We also had a fun dinner the first night next door.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 11, 2017

Very romantic hotel in the heart of the old town of Hall. Hostoric building with charm, perfectly renovated. Good place to stay as the hotel is very close to the highway yet perfectly and cetrally located in Hall.

Room Tip: Top floor rooms are perfect!
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed January 9, 2017

The buildings of the hotel are historic - medieval I'm guessing - and a few have been joined up to make this small hotel. As a consequence there is a lot of variation in room sizes and floor arrangements. The reception area is particularly atmospheric.

We were only here for 1 night and stayed in room 303. There was a lift at our end of the building which enabled us to get our cases to the room without negotiating stairs. The owner was on reception, but it was a long hike from our room to get there & he was elsewhere a couple of times I had questions - it proved easier to phone reception & he called back when he was back at the desk. On my first trip down to reception I realised I should have taken the room key with me as internal doors locked behind me on the way down - luckily I found the owner that time.

Our room was quite large & basic but comfortable enough. It had originally been a large, almost square room, but one edge has been partitioned off to make an ensuite bathroom - this makes for a very long & narrow bathroom. The bathroom was quite modern, but the compromises due to the layout were obvious - extraction fan and towel rails were about 5m from the shower for example. The bed was comfortable enough. The curtains in the bay windows were in poor condition. Free Wifi apparently, but we couldn't get it to work.

Breakfast was unusual - when we went into the dining area the waitress brought out plates of cheese, lettuce, ham & tomato for us (unrequested), then asked what juice and cereal we wanted. (We chose OJ & muesli). A boiled egg for each of us was then brought out - again unrequested. Some of the people we were travelling with were just presented with a juice & cereal at random, so had no choices at all.

We ate dinner in the bar/restaurant in the basement. Food was quite good & plentiful. We were serenaded by a local group playing folk songs, including some yodelling (not much, thankfully).

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

I ordered the Vienese Veal Lights and my husband ordered Hunters deer Ragout. I was looking more for Wiener schnitzel so I was somewhat surprised by the plate. It was good. My husbands deer was a mix of lean meat and some fattier. It was hearty and good.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple