We chose the Ibis as we were stopping over in Innsbruck for only one night, so the hotel's location at the train station was perfect. The staff were very friendly and check in/out was easy. The rooms are extremely basic - more basic than I have encountered at other Ibis hotels and more basic than I had expected looking at the hotel website - but were clean and fine for a one night stop over as we were barely in the room at all. The hotel was quiet despite its busy location. If you just want somewhere to leave your cases while you explore Innsbruck and to lay your head for a quick stop over, the Ibis is a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Innsbruck Hauptbahnhof hotel is located a few steps from the centre of Innsbruck, 6 km from the airport and 100 m from the railway station. Close to historic sites, Bergisel Stadion, the Landestheater and lake Lansersee, the hotel has 75 air-conditioned rooms with Wifi Internet access, including 2 adapted for disabled persons. A bar, a business corner, snacks 24/24, and indoor pay parking are at your disposal. You can play golf and tennis only 6 km from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and ACCOR so you can book your Ibis Innsbruck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Innsbruck Hauptbahnhof Hotel Innsbruck
- Accor Innsbruck Hauptbahnhof