See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

This is a lovely hotel right in the heart of Innsbruck
It is very clean and the lady who checked us was very friendly even spoke English to us
We had a room on the first floor over looking the river towards the town which has a spectacular mountain view behind it.
Innsbruck is very beautiful

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 4, 2017

The hotel is located in a good position, within walking distance from the old town. Christmas Market are really close to it. Nice room with independent heating system. Nice view on the river. Good wifi

Date of stay: December 2016
1  Thank Irma C
Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

arrived late from the train from Venice. Communication with staff very good from the time of booking. We notified in advance we would be getting their late 7.30pm. All ok. Got taxi from train station as we didn't want to risk walking and getting lost and end up being late for check in. Friendly staff. Room was excellent. Small but functional. Though shower a bit weak for me. Beds comfortable. Beautiful stunning view over the alps and bonus of a balcony which was unexpected. Short one minute walk across the bridge to the old town. Breakfast good and freshly made coffee and eggs. Would definitely stay here again. Whole hotel was clean. Very happy. Actually more than happy. What a view. I'll never forget that view.....

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank ozveildancer
Reviewed July 7, 2016

This little nice hotel if well located, off the centre but just across the bridge from the old town. It was nice to be there. Our room had a river view which was nice, but a little noisy as it is on a busy street. This was the only hotel in our trip, we didn't booked with breakfast which I thank as just across there was a market with amazing things for a less price than breakfast in the hotel.
The room is big, nice, clean and well appointed. Wifi worked very well. Was odd that the lady that received us barely spoke english, so it was a bit difficult to ask things.
Overall was a nice stay for one night.

Date of stay: June 2016
1  Thank AriBsAs
Reviewed June 10, 2016

This had been our 4th hotel in one week as we flew from Toronto, Ontario to Frankfurt Germany to meet my husband's bone marrow donor! IT was a very exciting trip until Innsbruck. I chose this hotel based on the reviews from trip advisor and was narrowing it down to this one or Hotel Innsbruck. I was very sick with a fever and bad head cold when we arrived here. We stayed here for 2 nights with another couple. The location is great and it was clean. Our room overlooked the river and it was very nice. Some negative things regarding this hotel: the parking is a little far (lot 5 minutes away), this town is very busy with a lot of one ways so it was time consuming to get to, the hotel is very basic no toiletries, no kleenex in the whole hotel and when you are sick this is important, and the last thing that happened was very upsetting. See below.

The breakfast buffet was very limited-a few cereals, some meat, cheese, small buns, packaged items. You have to ask for a 2nd coffee and it felt like I was bothering the man (manager/owner) and that he really did not want to offer more than one hot drink. Our second morning here I was very sick and only ate a small bun with my own peanut butter. I decided to take 2 granola bars, one pack of crackers and a small bun in a napkin as we had a 7 hour train to Italy. I was approached in the middle of the restaurant by the man (owner/manager) and was told I was not allowed to take food as he did not provide lunch for me. I was very shocked and embarrassed, I just stared at him. He raised his voice and asked me "Do you understand me?" I said to him" Do you understand me? I am very sick and ate one small bun with my own peanut butter. I did not eat hardly anything." He returned to say that I was in the wrong and should put what was in my hand back. He also advised me to do what is correct. I felt so uncomfortable and embarrassed. I was also very angry. It is not like I was being greedy! I had ONE coffee and ONE small bun! Anyways, when we went to settle our bill (our room and our friends 400 euro) he knew I was very offended and tried to explain himself. He did offer an apology a few times. I still can't believe someone in management would behave this way and treat their guests like this. If I visit this town again I would spend a little more money and stay at Hotel Innsbruck.

Room tip: ask for room facing front of hotel
Date of stay: June 2016