I stayed at the Adler in april for business and ski. The hotel is a very nice hotel. The rooms are really nicely decorated and very stylish. The breakfast in a buffet is complete (becomes repetitive of course after a few days) and the evening dinner is high class (compared to other austrian hotels during winter). We went to their One star restaurant and found it excellent (been in many stars around the world) it is really worth the price (expensive but value for money).
The bell captain (guy who takes your luggage) is one of the best I met around the world. Nothing fancy he is waiting the entire day to help people. If you know people you can see in his eyes that this is really a kind man that loves his job. He parks your car and carries all, just for the fun of doing it !!! Well great job man !!!
The inconvenient part of this hotel is their location. You need indeed a ten minute walk before you arrive at the Hanekahm ....be informed about this.
I guess I would pick next time a hotel just next to the skilift since that is the best for a ski holiday. After skiing walking a bit in town is not such an effort...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From a modest country inn to an award-winning boutique hotel: guests are drawn to Kitzbühel’s Schwarzer Adler for its traditional hospitality, modern architecture, and stupendous views across the entire city from the longest rooftop pool in the Alps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Schwarzer Adler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schwarzer Adler Kitzbuhel Kitzbühel
- Schwarzer Adler Kitzbuhel Hotel Kitzbühel