Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Ways to Experience Good Vienna Tours
from US$25.50
from US$27.80
from US$39.40
from US$567.60
1,254 results
All reviews free walking tour great tour tip based informative tour jewish quarter highly recommend this tour interesting stories great overview main sights an excellent guide hour tour beautiful city three hours iva wolfgang julia lada
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Our guide was called Wolfgang. The tour was a bit longer than I thought. Our two children aged 14 and 11 thought it was a bit boring but we did learn a lot. If I did it again I would take some sweets for the the kids to keep them happy on the way.
If it had just been me and my husband I would like to have done the Hitler tour as well.
I would recommend.

GoodViennaTeam, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Good Vienna Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Dear sunnysam095,

thank you for your great review, we are happy that you were enjoying on your walking tour around Vienna with our guide Wolfgang. It is true that the tours can be a bit long for the children, because we strive to show our guests all the highlights of the historical center of Vienna. It´s a good idea to bring some sweets for them! :)

Feel free to join us on our other tours in the future.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

We did this with Wolfgang and he was certainly very knowledgable. The geek in me almost wanted to take my notebook to write notes! We walked around for a while. It's a great way to get to know the main landmarks and ask him whatever you need to know for your stay in Vienna.

Recommended! Great job Wolfgang :)

GoodViennaTeam, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Good Vienna Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear MartaGF,

thank you so much for this amazing review and for giving us 5 stars! It´s great that our guide Wolfgang provided you with all the information that you waned to know.

Feel free to join us on our other tours as well!

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Mayhem at Albertina Square on our arrival. Tour groups everywhere. Unable to find the free walking tour company I had researched, we were lucky to tag on to Good Vienna Tours. Two suggestions: Reserve your spot on-line and arrive early. We didn't but got very lucky.
Be prepared for quite a bit of walking. Our guide, Julia, was excellent and a wealth of knowledge. Over the three hour walk we visited many of the main sights. It's a very enjoyable and efficient way to hit many of the highlights of the city.

Dear Peter J,

thank you for taking time to write us an honest review, and rating us with 5 stars. We are glad to see that you were able to get the spot in our free walking tour around Vienna, and enjoy in the sights of Vienna with our guide Julija.

You are more than welcome to join us on our other tours!

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

If you are a free walking tour enthusiastic like me odds are you have taken a lot of these tours with Sandemans. Vienna does not have one. What you get is a very knowledgeable guide who has had to give three rigorous exams to get his license!!

Wolfgang was a great guide. I greatly enjoyed the tour and the three odd hours flew by very quickly. He was very helpful in answering all my questions as well!!

I definitely recommend this!

Dear Anindya B,

thank you a lot for this amazing review and for rating us with 5 stars. We strive to be the best possible at what we do, and when we see that our guests like our tours, it motivates us to be even better! It´s great that you enjoyed on your free walking our around Vienna with our guide Wolfgang.

Thank you for recommending us, and feel free to join us on our other tours!

Until next time, kind regards,

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We made today the free walking tour with Wolfgang and he gave a trully interesting tour! We were really happy!

Dear Martina F,

thank you for this great review, it makes us happy that you liked our free walking tour around the historical center of Vienna with our guide Wolfgang.

Feel free to join us on our other tours as well!

Until next time, kind regards,