“Excellent sushi & sashimi”
Review of Sosaku

Sosaku
Ranked #638 of 4,678 Restaurants in Vienna
Price range: US$23 - US$31
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Neubau
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

We passed by this place with my husband, and decided to have a dinner. It was a good choice! Quite small small and cozy, very polite service. Amazing food, excellent sushi and sashimi, deserts. Highly recommended. Will definitely return back. Unfortunately closed on Sundays.

Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

I still have not eaten, but unless it's the best sushi in the world, it is not worth this wait. Avoid this place. There are car better ones with similar prices nearby.

Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

Slow service and bad tuna awaits you here, and when I say bad I don't mean in an ironic 80's way. It was the worst tuna I have ever eaten. Thin slices of what can only be described as the scag end of the fish, it is a travesty that such a lovely fish has ended up this way! All this after we were served the "much better" tuna in a sauce after specifically asking for plain, raw, tuna just like the word Sashimi suggests. I'd suggest going for a coffee over the road at a very lovely coffee place instead.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

Sushi is very good and staff are all pleasant, but beware-- it really depends on the night you come. Some evenings, we have had a really nice time and some evenings the service has taken HOURS (even with no one else around). not sure what the hold up is-- we guessed it might have been people with take-away orders who were prioritsed over dine-in customers but it's really a pity that the experience can change so drastically from one night to another.

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Excellent sushi, very fresh, great flavours, we also had king crab soup which was really good too, sushi was I love Maki, Sosaku maki, last one was king crab maki, thoroughly enjoyed. The only thing it lacks is ambience but the sushi is worth it

1  Thank ClaireCoc