“Wonderful”

Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Inner City
Reviewed 13 February 2012

We made an online reservation for a birthday cake online with Oberlaaa and right from the start they were great; replies to our requests were fast, helpful and courteous. The following week when we went over to Vienna to pick the cake up we decided to have breakfast there and couldn't have been happier. The space ( we used the one at Neuer Markt 16 ) is simple and elegant, the staff is friendly and everything we had was delicious. Couldn't reccomend them enough.

1  Thank David V

Reviewed 7 February 2012

This little gem of a cafe was across the road from our hotel and offered a much more reasonably priced breakfast! The service was friendly and welcoming, and the food excellent. We purchased cakes from the counter to take away with us. A huge selection of wonderful looking cakes and pastries - the macaroons we bought were particularly nice. Next time we go to Vienna, this is definitely on the list of places to stop at!

Reviewed 4 February 2012

I regularly eat at this place when I do not have time to walk away from center for a good food. And I have to say, it is not bad at all. Food is good, service is nice, old-fashioned. And what is really important - you can always find a place on one of the floors. Highly recommended for casual dining or coffee.

1  Thank Petrzalka
Reviewed 13 January 2012

I go once a week at least, excellent cakes, try the chocomango or the chocovanille. The Gulasch fotoi is not very attractive. As a salted snack I would prefer the quiches.

1  Thank Bzviterbo
Reviewed 31 December 2011

I loved their apricot pastry so much I went back every afternoon I was in Vienna! My husband loved the ice cream. The coffee was delicious. We had a wonderful server with a warm and welcoming personality. The only problem was finding a seat outdoors on the hot afternoons of early September. inside was very congested, and not staffed by our favorite server.