“Very good restorant in the middle of the city”
Review of La Koliba

La Koliba
Ranked #778 of 4,768 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Croatian
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Everything was perfect. Very delicious and cheap.I will come back again. The staff is very friendly and helpful

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

I would not go out of my way to go to La Koliba. The staff is friendly and the place is clean, but the food is disappointing even for the cheap price.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

The menu is all in German. Neither my husband nor I speak or read German, so we were just going to point and hope for the best. The server did speak some English! So, you order a meal (meat) and you can get the buffet (salad bar = vegetables and soup). Or, you can do a la carte. The food was very good for such a small price. I got some pork (small portion) and my husband got pork/beef? (large portion) with buffets, along with 1 beer and 1 cola. It cost about 28 Euro.

Reviewed April 6, 2017

Had a lunch there as it is close to my hotel. Just 6 euros for all you can eat. Very tasty food, although the waiters do not speak English. Lovely place with funny decorations, and it was full of locals.

Reviewed February 21, 2017

We have been there for the after wedding dinner with family and friends. The food was really delicious, but served in a pretty wide time lapse. The biggest minus is for the fact that smoking area, however separated from the non smoking one, had its door always opened which made the non smoking area as stinky as the smoking one. That is why only 3 stars.

1  Thank DagM108