US$172
US$98
US$79
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

NH Wien City(Vienna)
US$149
US$315
US$287
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrooms are smallopera housebreakfast roomalbertina museumside streetan excellent place to staydefinately stay herecharming hotelbreakfast was deliciouslarge windowsexcellent locationeasy accessstorage spacefresh fruitlate at nightwithin walking distancetwo blocks
Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

I was in Wien for a weekend and stay with coachsurf, unfornately my host didn't had a printer for me to print my ticket back home.
I went to the city and stopped at this hotel asked if they could print my ticket or tell me some place I could do it. The receptionist asked right away "are you staying here?" I told her no she said that she couldn't print my ticket because I might put virus on the system while doing it. So after explaining my situation that I needed the ticket to go back home, Portugal, I asked if she knew a place where I could print it. She answered "Go find it yourself, or go back home and print it there". My home is about 3000km away, like I told her, so that option is impossible and she repeated the same thing very loud, basically telling me to go away. I know I wasn't staying at that hotel, but she could have answered better, even if she didn't know a place for me to print the ticket.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Sérgio G
Reviewed July 1, 2017

Good location. A city block walk from metro stop, very close to tram, Opera hall, shopping and about a 1/2 mile from St.Stephen's cathedral. The staff went out of their way to be helpful. The women who is the manager, would make a point to greet everyone guest in the morning. The rooms were quite, very comfortable and came with a fan. Bathroom was European small but workable and had a drying rack in the shower for washing hand washing clothes. Breakfast was included, limited selection but always had fresh fruit which was unusual in Europe. The only very slight minus was the limited selection of restaurants around the hotel. But there are plenty that are within walking distance.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ChuckB145
Reviewed July 1, 2017

I stayed for 3 nights to attend a conference. The room was charming and clean and hotel is within easy walking distance of the whole city center, as well as the metro and tram. The people working at the hotel were extremely helpful and friendly. The breakfast buffet had a wide variety and plenty of food. When I left something behind at departure, the front desk called my taxi (which the hotel had arranged) and the receptionist was waiting outside to hand it to the driver when we came back. She saved me a world of hassle and I still got to the airport in plenty of time.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank emb256
Reviewed May 26, 2017

We spent 8 nights at this hotel and were very pleased. The staff was always polite and very helpful.The included breakfast was delicious.
The hotel is located 1 block from the Opera House and shopping promenade. Its an easy 15 minute walk to the museums and centrally located in the city.
A great place to stay in Vienna.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Robert M
Reviewed May 21, 2017

One could not ask for a better location than this for visiting Vienna. Situated half a block off of a pedestrian only walking/shopping street, less than two blocks from the Opera House, and within walking distance of palaces, museums, parks, and many other "must-see" Vienna sites, the hotel is a great place from which to visit the city.

The staff, available 24/7, are engaging and strive to be helpful. They recommended restaurants, guidance on how to get to places, and were happy to make arrangements if requested.

The breakfast, included in room rate, was simple with not too much variety, but nicely presented and certainly more than adequate to get your day started.

While the room/bathroom were clean and well-maintained, they are small. There is a tiny table and two straight-backed chairs that barely fit with the queen/king size bed -- but virtually no other space to move around. The bathroom is compact (very small being more descriptive) with absolutely no storage space -- so most toiletries must be kept somewhere in the bedroom itself. All that being said, it met our needs since we used the room primarily for sleeping and showering -- spending our days and evenings out and ab out in Vienna.

Bottom line -- the benefits of the hotel outweigh the negatives. I can recommend the hotel for visitors who are looking for convenience and a reasonable price.

Room Tip: Late night club goers across the street make it noisy on weekends.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple