The hotel is in a very nice spot near the University. The breakfast is good and the room I had - 331 - was very quiet. I asked for a room away from the street. The staff were mostly nice but they were understaffed. There is a bar which served beer and some beer food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A home away from home, right in the centre of Vienna. Our cosy 4 star hotel is celebrating its 100th anniversary and has been completely renovated to mark the occasion. The Mercure Secession offers a combination of classic Viennese style and modern comfort. Facilities include 70 spacious, airconditioned rooms, suites and apartments, bar with Internet terminal, WLAN in the lobby and private parking. The opera, Stephansdom Cathedral, museums, Ringstrasse and Karntnerstrasse are only a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Secession Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Secession Wien Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Hotel Secession Wien
- Mercure Hotel Vienna