“pleasant lunch”

Cuisines: Austrian, Gastropub, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Döbling
Reviewed July 4, 2017

While this is not a typical Heurigen restaurant, because there is no music, we enjoyed our lunch in the garden of this restaurant. The food was good, and the service pleasant, in spite of a family celebration going on at the same time. Had a bit of problems finding the restaurant because the numbering of the street was strange.

Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for drinks after lunch. Service was slow but the setting is pleasant. Our bill came to €8.60 and I handed over a €10 note and said nothing, waiting for the change. The waiter just took the note and walked away. My German is reasonable so I was able to disabuse him of the notion that he could just take the cash and walk away. Seems like he thought nothing of it but as soon as I spoke to him in German he backed down and gave me my change. Poor behaviour and other guests should be aware.

1  Thank Donald M
Reviewed May 17, 2017

Quiet place, the dessert I ate was amazing, have like 10 types of tees, I loved it!! It's like a hobbit restaurant!

1  Thank Malesinha
Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

We ate the soup, chicken schnitzel, raw cordon, greek salad and potato salat. We chardonray white wine and splitzter white wine as drinks. All the meals and drinks were nice. Especially the restaurant staff are very concerned and helpful.

Reviewed April 22, 2017

Weather was uncertain, one moment clouds, next bright sunshine, but we sat outdoors at a large table, stretched out and had a very relaxed lunch. Lovely cooling beers to begin, then quickly on to Austrian wines (we were travelling by bus, so were able to sample it well). Started with asparagus soup, followed by bratwurst with sauerkraut and fried potatoes, and ended with strudel, which was all delicious. As the meal progressed, the place got very much busier, and the waiters would apologise for delays, but we never had to wait too long. Lovely staff, a brilliant and enjoyable afternoon meal.