“Delicious Imperial torte for breakfast”
Review of Cafe Imperial Wien

Cafe Imperial Wien
Ranked #10 of 116 Dessert in Vienna
Cuisines: Austrian, Delicatessen, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Inner City
Reviewed 3 August 2017

I had breakfast here three times as it was included in our stay. The food was served buffet style - not only fruit, breads, cold meats, nuts, yogurts etc. but famous and delicious Imperial torte, too.
The ambience was very cozy, service great. I really enjoyed my breakfast here every morning.

2  Thank PavlaPavla

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Eat your meal on the patio and watch Vienna go by. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner here are all good. and be sure to try the Imperial Torte for dessert!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I had breakfast here 3 times during my recent stay at the Imperial and each day I enjoyed a wonderful buffet breakfast. I was warmly greeted and served promptly. The buffet featured a wide selection of breads, cheese, cold meats and an egg station where you could get eggs done in a number of ways. Of course there was also the Imperial torte as well, which I enjoyed each day. I would highly recommend this restaurant for service, quality of food and atmosphere.

1  Thank Stirling B
Reviewed 19 July 2017

We had coffee and dessert here one evening. Delicious! Also, as we were staying in the Hotel Imperial (attached to this café), we had breakfast here daily.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Having watched nearly all of Erik Steins shows because he doesn't just focus on cooking, we found ourselves in Vienna few days ago and went to the Imperial Hotel Cafe for our Wiener Schnitzel experience! Firstly we couldn't afford to stay at this hotel but were prepared to pay for the experience. We are over 60 and travelling casually and the staff treated us like total guests and we shared an entrée and THE SCHNITZEL and it was so light, so tasty, prepared for us on 2 plates and we shared a bottle of tasty Austrian white wine. As others have said the meal is accompanied with fresh tasty warm rolls and butter served in wrapped portions that look like chocolates. Don't be scared of the opulence of the hotel if your budget is moderate We paid 85euro with tip for a tasty meal and a wonderful experience. staff couldn't have been more accommodating to us. WOW want to go back there!

1  Thank MaggieSBermagui