2,542 results
All reviews rooftop bar circus theme photo booth fun hotel quirky hotel xl room museum quarter top floor great design walking distance amazing hotel loved this hotel the air conditioning public transport central vienna metro station 25hours
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

I do not even know where to start. I arrived at the bar with a couple of friends to have a coffee on the terrace. A guy approached us after 5 minutes of waiting giving us a menu. After another 5 minutes we found a table outside, sat and waited another 10 minutes for the guy to come and take our order. A friend of mine went and asked if it is possible to order. Another waiter(Adam) came after 2 minutes and approached us in a very rude way "Do u want to order? SAY!". I was shocked and looked at him a little bit confused. We ordered and he came back after 5 minutes with our 2 cappuccino's and tea. He asked us to pay in a very unprofessional way after throwing our drinks on the table. I must mention the cappuccino's were already spilled and his way of serving it only made it worse. Moreover, we wanted to pay cash and we gave him 20€ for everything. He gave me back the wrong change and asked me to wait 2 minutes until he realizes he made a mistake and did the wrong calculations when giving it back. On top of that he brought me 1 glass of water with the cappuccino that he took back straight away. Sooo congratulations Adam, you are the worst waiter I have ever met. The bar should really solve these organizational problems and maybe train Adam and the other employees a little more in the future.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank carmenistrate
Christian K, Geschäftsführer at 25hours Hotel at MuseumsQuartier, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2017

Dear carmenistrate

Thank you very much for your review and the included feedback. First of all I do like to apologize for such an experience. Be assured this is not the normal way and behavior of 25hours. We know it can get a bit packed upstairs but a friendly service is a must for us.

We did already spoke with the team to avoid such situation in the near future. I do hope this one event won’t stop you from returning. Everyone should get a second chance. Hopefully we get one as well.

Looking forward to see you soon.

Reviewed May 31, 2017

young and modern hotel which provides lots of extra services to guests without asking for more payment (like late checkout, bicycle rental, wifi device, etc.
Room was clean and new, with your own boom box speakers you can connect and listen to music. great location, just 5 minutes from anywhere in the center or the subway. Breakfast was included and well worth the price - everything you want and more. And also the really cool rooftop bar with DJ evening on Fridays, LOVE IT

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Christian K, Geschäftsführer at 25hours Hotel at MuseumsQuartier, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2017

Dear taranmei

Thank you so much for your lovely review and for sharing it with the world. It was such a pleasure reading it. Be assured that I will pass it on to every single department. I do hope to welcome you back soon remember there is still a lot to do in Vienna.

Looking forward.

Reviewed May 29, 2017

The best hotel i have been! it is very different and colourful! The rooms are very spacious and well equipped (they even have a handbook with travel tips). The location is very good: near all the main museums, good transport links and many many restaurants to choose from. The staff is so friendly and they even booked restaurants for us. The rooftop is to die for and offers great views!

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Christian K, Geschäftsführer at 25hours Hotel at MuseumsQuartier, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2017

Dear millelopes

Wow thank you so much for such an amazing review. Simply flashed about your feedback. Seems you had a really good time with us. You should definitely try our other hotels as well like Berlin or Hamburg. Promise you will be flash.

Looking forward.

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

Very nice rooftop bar with great views of the city, good atmosfere. Restaurant of the hotel is also good and very nicely decorated. There's a young and relaxted atmosfere. We didn't stay at the hotel, so we dont know about the rooms

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Saskia K

Thank you very much for your review and the feedback. I’m glad you had a really good time with us. So you know where to stay on your next trip to Vienna.

Looking forward

Reviewed May 29, 2017

Not that impressed by this hotel. The location is good and the rooftop bar is nice. The service isn't great. As I arrived to check in, and waited for someone to be free, another person walked up to the desk in front of me and, rather thatn saying that I was first the desk clerk dealt with them. There was no coffee in the urns for ten minutes during breakfast and I had to ask twice before they were refilled. Breakfast is nice: there is a lot of choice. The walls in the room were covered with black marks and the air conditioning is so loud that I had to turn it off to get to sleep. The towel are small: I had to use both when I got out of the shower. All in all not good value. Selling the hotel as "friendly" shouldn't be an excuse to provide mediocre service.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear vixky

Thank you very much for your rating and the feedback. I do like to apologize if we could not satisfy you during your stay. We strongly believe in customer service and everything what you are mentioned is definitely not the way of service we do like to bring to our customer. I hope we didn’t ruin your trip to Vienna.

Even if I would love to turn back the time I’m not able to. What I can do is to avoid such things for the future. Be assured that I will speak with the management team. If you do give us a second chance please leave me a note and we will make sure your next stay will be a memorable.

Hope to see you soon again.