“Super-Fast Internet! FUN PLACE.”

25hours Hotel at MuseumsQuartier
Ranked #35 of 359 Hotels in Vienna
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Loved the whimsical nature of the room-with painted clowns on the wall and a display shelf with a vinyl theme. The shower was huge which made the morning ritual more pleasureable. Could have used larger blankets-the size literally fit one single person and there were two on our 2 person bed.The front desk people were very helpful for the most part. They offered a discounted breakfast for the next morning but we were just exhausted from a whirlwind tour of Germany so passed. When I went to ask for it the following nigh(we only stayed 2 nights), the front desk person refused to honor it-he said it was only for the first night of check-in. I thought this a bit odd in terms of the big picture of customer service. The last night, I went downstairs to their spa area and had a sauna-awesome!

Really enjoyed the hotel and would come back again.The free wi-fi was among the very fastest we have encountered in a hotel so made our day planning much easier.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Christian K, Geschäftsführer at 25hours Hotel at MuseumsQuartier, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Dear Jack B

What a nice review. Thank you very much for taking the time to give feedback. I’m glad you enjoyed your stay with us. In regards to our breakfast I do like to apologize if you felt not really welcome. We do have our normal prices for 21 € which is by the way still a really good one for the big buffet. And we have a discounted version but here are some rules which we have to follow. If this doesn’t look customer friendly I like to apologize. But overall it seems this was just a small hint I guess.

Moreover I loved your description of the hotel and truly glad you shared it with the rest of the world. I hope to welcome you back soon or maybe in one of our other hotel.

Looking forward

Write a ReviewReviews (2,230)

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I do not even know where to start. I arrived at the bar with a couple of friends to have a coffee on the terrace. A guy approached us after 5 minutes of waiting giving us a menu. After another 5 minutes we found a table outside, sat and waited another 10 minutes for the guy to come and take our order. A friend of mine went and asked if it is possible to order. Another waiter(Adam) came after 2 minutes and approached us in a very rude way "Do u want to order? SAY!". I was shocked and looked at him a little bit confused. We ordered and he came back after 5 minutes with our 2 cappuccino's and tea. He asked us to pay in a very unprofessional way after throwing our drinks on the table. I must mention the cappuccino's were already spilled and his way of serving it only made it worse. Moreover, we wanted to pay cash and we gave him 20€ for everything. He gave me back the wrong change and asked me to wait 2 minutes until he realizes he made a mistake and did the wrong calculations when giving it back. On top of that he brought me 1 glass of water with the cappuccino that he took back straight away. Sooo congratulations Adam, you are the worst waiter I have ever met. The bar should really solve these organizational problems and maybe train Adam and the other employees a little more in the future.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Dear carmenistrate

Thank you very much for your review and the included feedback. First of all I do like to apologize for such an experience. Be assured this is not the normal way and behavior of 25hours. We know it can get a bit packed upstairs but a friendly service is a must for us.

We did already spoke with the team to avoid such situation in the near future. I do hope this one event won’t stop you from returning. Everyone should get a second chance. Hopefully we get one as well.

Looking forward to see you soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

young and modern hotel which provides lots of extra services to guests without asking for more payment (like late checkout, bicycle rental, wifi device, etc.
Room was clean and new, with your own boom box speakers you can connect and listen to music. great location, just 5 minutes from anywhere in the center or the subway. Breakfast was included and well worth the price - everything you want and more. And also the really cool rooftop bar with DJ evening on Fridays, LOVE IT

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Christian K, Geschäftsführer at 25hours Hotel at MuseumsQuartier, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Dear taranmei

Thank you so much for your lovely review and for sharing it with the world. It was such a pleasure reading it. Be assured that I will pass it on to every single department. I do hope to welcome you back soon remember there is still a lot to do in Vienna.

Looking forward.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

The best hotel i have been! it is very different and colourful! The rooms are very spacious and well equipped (they even have a handbook with travel tips). The location is very good: near all the main museums, good transport links and many many restaurants to choose from. The staff is so friendly and they even booked restaurants for us. The rooftop is to die for and offers great views!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Christian K, Geschäftsführer at 25hours Hotel at MuseumsQuartier, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Dear millelopes

Wow thank you so much for such an amazing review. Simply flashed about your feedback. Seems you had a really good time with us. You should definitely try our other hotels as well like Berlin or Hamburg. Promise you will be flash.

Looking forward.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Very nice rooftop bar with great views of the city, good atmosfere. Restaurant of the hotel is also good and very nicely decorated. There's a young and relaxted atmosfere. We didn't stay at the hotel, so we dont know about the rooms

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Saskia K

Thank you very much for your review and the feedback. I’m glad you had a really good time with us. So you know where to stay on your next trip to Vienna.

Looking forward

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Not that impressed by this hotel. The location is good and the rooftop bar is nice. The service isn't great. As I arrived to check in, and waited for someone to be free, another person walked up to the desk in front of me and, rather thatn saying that I was first the desk clerk dealt with them. There was no coffee in the urns for ten minutes during breakfast and I had to ask twice before they were refilled. Breakfast is nice: there is a lot of choice. The walls in the room were covered with black marks and the air conditioning is so loud that I had to turn it off to get to sleep. The towel are small: I had to use both when I got out of the shower. All in all not good value. Selling the hotel as "friendly" shouldn't be an excuse to provide mediocre service.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Dear vixky

Thank you very much for your rating and the feedback. I do like to apologize if we could not satisfy you during your stay. We strongly believe in customer service and everything what you are mentioned is definitely not the way of service we do like to bring to our customer. I hope we didn’t ruin your trip to Vienna.

Even if I would love to turn back the time I’m not able to. What I can do is to avoid such things for the future. Be assured that I will speak with the management team. If you do give us a second chance please leave me a note and we will make sure your next stay will be a memorable.

Hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

A nice stay of 4 days with good front of house staff at reception and in bars restaurant. We stayed in the older part of the hotel room with attic style windows which worried me firstly but was absolutely fine. They do a make up bed service late evening. A nice touch.

Not quite the range of breakie as Hamburg 25 hours but perfectly adequate. The cooked to order cheese and ham ommlette excellent incl in breakfast price. And a nice eating environment.

For evening perhaps the meal selection is a little light mainly pizza and pasta dishes plus steak but very nicely cooked. Perfect spag. Bol. I would say and an ace overn cooked chicken with veg.

The sauna room adequate and it would be great if they could fit a hot tub....there is plenty space for the future.

The only critical point possibly the paintwork could do we a refurb in spaces but it doesn't detract from the quite hip and happening attitude.

A good central place to stay ... this is our second stay in Vienna we stayed at Marriot with swimming pool a little further out. 25 hours is the better due to location and good professional staff to help . Will definitely stay again.
View from restaurant balcony kool.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Christian K, Geschäftsführer at 25hours Hotel at MuseumsQuartier, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Dear jase43ukchelms

Thank you so much for your rating and the extended feedback. Seems you had a really good time with us. Did you noticed our brand new bikes? They are perfect for exploring the city. And if you do want to explore the country side of Vienna, feel free to take one of our Mini’s.

Looking forward for your third stay.