2,520 results
All reviews rooftop bar circus theme photo booth panorama suite yoga mat free bikes fun hotel quirky hotel xl room museum quarter top floor great design city view walking distance amazing hotel loved this hotel the air conditioning
Reviewed June 8, 2017

This hotel is perfect, the room, the food, the restaurant, the service, the bare, the burger truck, the rooftop bar..... this absolut my new favorit hotel ever... You have to stay here it is fantastic

Room Tip: every room is perfect
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Christian K, Geschäftsführer at 25hours Hotel at MuseumsQuartier, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2017

Dear 634charlotte

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. It was really a pleasure reading it. Be assured that I will pass it on to the rest of my team. Indeed “You have to stay here” it would be amazing to welcome you back soon.

Looking forward

Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

Very impressed with this hotel group. Very trendy brand with everything you need (except an iron) and all for a great price. I left my toothbrush there and they sent it back to the UK for me! Cheers for that :)

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Dear sambuddery

Thank you very much for such a nice review. Was a pleasure for us being your host. Hopefully we will see you again in the near future. By the way if you do need an iron simply ask we do have them available. Take care

Reviewed June 5, 2017

Loved the whimsical nature of the room-with painted clowns on the wall and a display shelf with a vinyl theme. The shower was huge which made the morning ritual more pleasureable. Could have used larger blankets-the size literally fit one single person and there were two on our 2 person bed.The front desk people were very helpful for the most part. They offered a discounted breakfast for the next morning but we were just exhausted from a whirlwind tour of Germany so passed. When I went to ask for it the following nigh(we only stayed 2 nights), the front desk person refused to honor it-he said it was only for the first night of check-in. I thought this a bit odd in terms of the big picture of customer service. The last night, I went downstairs to their spa area and had a sauna-awesome!

Really enjoyed the hotel and would come back again.The free wi-fi was among the very fastest we have encountered in a hotel so made our day planning much easier.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Christian K, Geschäftsführer at 25hours Hotel at MuseumsQuartier, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2017

Dear Jack B

What a nice review. Thank you very much for taking the time to give feedback. I’m glad you enjoyed your stay with us. In regards to our breakfast I do like to apologize if you felt not really welcome. We do have our normal prices for 21 € which is by the way still a really good one for the big buffet. And we have a discounted version but here are some rules which we have to follow. If this doesn’t look customer friendly I like to apologize. But overall it seems this was just a small hint I guess.

Moreover I loved your description of the hotel and truly glad you shared it with the rest of the world. I hope to welcome you back soon or maybe in one of our other hotel.

Looking forward

Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

I do not even know where to start. I arrived at the bar with a couple of friends to have a coffee on the terrace. A guy approached us after 5 minutes of waiting giving us a menu. After another 5 minutes we found a table outside, sat and waited another 10 minutes for the guy to come and take our order. A friend of mine went and asked if it is possible to order. Another waiter(Adam) came after 2 minutes and approached us in a very rude way "Do u want to order? SAY!". I was shocked and looked at him a little bit confused. We ordered and he came back after 5 minutes with our 2 cappuccino's and tea. He asked us to pay in a very unprofessional way after throwing our drinks on the table. I must mention the cappuccino's were already spilled and his way of serving it only made it worse. Moreover, we wanted to pay cash and we gave him 20€ for everything. He gave me back the wrong change and asked me to wait 2 minutes until he realizes he made a mistake and did the wrong calculations when giving it back. On top of that he brought me 1 glass of water with the cappuccino that he took back straight away. Sooo congratulations Adam, you are the worst waiter I have ever met. The bar should really solve these organizational problems and maybe train Adam and the other employees a little more in the future.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank carmenistrate

Dear carmenistrate

Thank you very much for your review and the included feedback. First of all I do like to apologize for such an experience. Be assured this is not the normal way and behavior of 25hours. We know it can get a bit packed upstairs but a friendly service is a must for us.

We did already spoke with the team to avoid such situation in the near future. I do hope this one event won’t stop you from returning. Everyone should get a second chance. Hopefully we get one as well.

Looking forward to see you soon.

Reviewed May 31, 2017

young and modern hotel which provides lots of extra services to guests without asking for more payment (like late checkout, bicycle rental, wifi device, etc.
Room was clean and new, with your own boom box speakers you can connect and listen to music. great location, just 5 minutes from anywhere in the center or the subway. Breakfast was included and well worth the price - everything you want and more. And also the really cool rooftop bar with DJ evening on Fridays, LOVE IT

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Christian K, Geschäftsführer at 25hours Hotel at MuseumsQuartier, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2017

Dear taranmei

Thank you so much for your lovely review and for sharing it with the world. It was such a pleasure reading it. Be assured that I will pass it on to every single department. I do hope to welcome you back soon remember there is still a lot to do in Vienna.

Looking forward.