All reviews great location executive room shopping street pedestrian area nice hotel opera house per night the air conditioning an upgrade hotel breakfast tourist attractions nice breakfast yogurt on foot walking distance metro stop the heart of the city
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

The hotel right in the middle of the city offers great opportunity to explore the best shops and sights of Vienna. Arrive late night but we can still find some great place to dine nearby. The rooms are just enough for the price, but the convenience of having all sights within walking and subway trip nearby is good for brief stay in the city. The front desk are helpful and happy to meet someone who speak our language in front and housekeeping. Definitely recommend the place for business travellers. Taxi and train are available nearby for ride to airport.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Assistant_Manager_01, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Austria Trend Hotel Europa Wien, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Dear guest,
thank you very much for sending a summary of your impressions and experiences from your stay at Hotel Europa. I am very happy that you had a great time with us. Great to read that we was the ideal place for your explorations through Vienna. Especially I am ver thankful for your fantastic Feedback to our staff at front desk, which I will Forward with pleasure personally. I am looking forward to may counting you again to our guests during your next trip to Vienna.

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is on very good location a few walking minutes from Graben or St. Stephans catedrale. Facilities are not in best shape and hotel definitly needs strong face lifting. Stuff is nice and polite especialy gentleman on the door who is very relaxed, helpfull and amusing.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Assistant_Manager_01, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Austria Trend Hotel Europa Wien, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

Dear Ivano,
I am very thankful for your great online feedback. It is great to read that you felt comfortable during your stay at Hotel Europa. I am very glad that you underlined great hospitality of our staff - espeically from our door man. I will Forward your feedback with pleasure personally to him. I also take your comment to the hotel room very serious and we will talk about with our Management. I am looking forward to may counting you again to our guests during your next visit to Vienna.
wiht kind regards

Reviewed September 20, 2018

We stayed here when the weather was very hot, on arriving we were told the aircon wasn't working and would we like a discount or move to a different hotel. We had already arranged to meet someone there so just opted to stay and asked for a nice airy room. I was disappointed when we were given a really tiny room, with a half size bath in a really small bathroom. I requested a change and were given a room on the same floor which was much better, we even managed to get the aircon working well enough by closing the windows and turning it up. I think the receptionist could have given us this room in the first place as it was vacant, but that was our only complaint. The breakfast was good, with good choice and the location is really the winner with this hotel as it is in the centre of the city. Every where we went seemed close by and as our first visit to Vienna this made everything easier.

Dear Deirdre,
thank you very much for sharing your impressions and experiances online from your stay at Hotel Europa. We had some Problems with the air conditioning in August. I politely apologize for your inconvenience and thank you very much for your efforts and your understanding. So I am very happy that you had in the end a comfortable stay with us and that we was able to convince you from the quality of Hotel Europa. I am looking Forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

A heat wave in Europe is not fun but some hotels do what they can. It was a very nice hotel with very pleasant staff; pleasant regardless of how many times we asked about something. Reception assisted us with car, parking, taxi and directions in a pleasant and professional manner. The bartenders/personnel were very very nice when we asked for ice and always had two bowls of ice ready to cool an overheated guest. With a smile!!
It was soooo hot but although they couldn’t do much more than a fan and ice they did it with a smile and I would go back in a flash. And the location is marvelous!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2018

The Trend Europa Hotel Vienna was booked for two nights in August by myself via a Hotel Booking website, and although most travellers do that it does have its risks!!

My search criteria was simple, A 4 star hotel, modern, centrally situated at a fair price. The photo looked good and the reviews were fine and the hotel was well located - BUT - however it can be considered four star is beyond me!!!
As soon as we entered the reception we realised it was wrong.
A very small area with seating for 3 people, an adjacent bar that looked dim and uninviting & scruffy.
The rooms were tiny and the air conditioning inefficient. Although some of the staff were helpful some were poor.
Overall the whole hotel looked very below standard. That said it was very well located but I suggest a three star rating would be more appropriate.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alan R
Assistant_Manager_01, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Austria Trend Hotel Europa Wien, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Dear guest,

thank you very much for taking your time to send us a summary of your impressions from your stay Hotel Europa. I am terribly sorry that we was not able to meet your expactaions druing your stay.

Unfortunately the building itselve give us not more space to offer a bigger reception and welcoming area for our guests. We will maybe reorganicze in a future project.

I recommend for the next time to book an Executive Room. This room category offers more space and comfort - you get also exess to our Executive Lounge.

It would be great if you give us while your next visit in Vienna the Chance to convince you from the Quality of our Hotel.