US$335
US$300
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$366/night.

US$133
US$120
US$108
US$97
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$154
US$159
US$146
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

NH Wien City(Vienna)
US$102
US$95
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$306
US$167
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$266/night.

US$202
US$154
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

1,653 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeplaza roomthe penthousering roadbeautiful hotelhilton viennawalking distancethe air conditioningan upgradetram stationmajor attractionsroom was spaciousexcellent locationmini barold citycity centrepublic transportation
Reviewed April 29, 2016

Great location, breakfast, room, staff. even a chocolate bunny on Easter morning! Metro entrance is on the side of the hotel, down the stairs on the right is a machine to buy the passes, we used the Metro(U-bahn/subway) for 4 days its clean safe easy access to all the sights . if you go past the Metro entrance 2-3 blocks there are a few places to eat and a Spar market for reasonable snacks etc.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
HiltonViennaPlaza, Guest Services at Hilton Vienna Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2016

Dear gslander,

it was very rewarding for our team to read how much you loved your stay at Hilton Vienna Plaza. Thank you for sharing your positive thoughts with us and our future guests. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 29, 2016

This is a very nice hotel, great rooms, great location and the concierge, Gabor, is really helpful. An easy walk to a lot of the museums as well as the tram system. We stayed here a few years ago as well, and deciding to stay here again was a no-brainer!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear David K,

thank you for taking the time to write a response after your recent visit. I was delighted to read that you have had another positive visit to our hotel and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed April 29, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Hilton Vienna Plaza to celebrate my 60th Birthday. I had booked a junior suite with executive lounge access with a view over the city. I had an email from the hotel stating that I might be able to have an upgrade if a room was available. On arrival the staff were a little concerned that they did not have my reservation from booking.com which was annoying as it had been booked for months but assured me it would be fine. I was a little disappointed however that I did not get an upgrade on such a special birthday but was very pleased with the junior suite. The room was very big and immaculate. The balcony was at the side of the hotel but therefore meant it was quieter. The executive lounge was very good. We spent many afternoons and evenings there and the breakfast both continental and English was excellent. They even provided me with a birthday cake on my birthday. The staff at the hotel were superb, very pleasant and nothing was too much trouble. They were all a credit to the hotel. Weather was a little changeable but we managed to do everything we wanted to do. The highlight of the trip for me and the purpose of the trip was to go to the Spanish Riding School. I had seen than perform at the NEC in Birmingham. Unfortunately there were no performances during our stay but we enjoyed the morning exercises with music and the tour of the stables. Vienna is a beautiful city and we would like to return in the future. Would choose to stay at the Hilton Vienna Plaza again as the staff there made our stay very enjoyable. Thank you.

Lorraine Jones

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Lorraine J,

we cannot thank you enough for your kind comments with regards to your recent stay. I will personally relay your feedback to our team who will be glad to know that their efforts contributed to your enjoyable stay. We at Hilton Vienna Plaza take pleasure in creating moments of magic for our guests. I am pleased that we were able to do so for you. I truly hope to welcome you back in the not so distant future.

Reviewed April 26, 2016

I traveled to Vienna to attend a conference held at the FHWien University. I wasn't sure which Hilton to choose to say at, but since the Hilton Plaza was closer to the university, I chose it over other Hilton establishments.
The Hilton plaza is located on the Ringstrasse, and steps away from the Schottentor metro station, as well as a tram station, so getting around the city was a cinch.

I booked a twin double room, which was surprisingly spacious for a European hotel. It was clean, well decorated, and equipped with all essential amenities. The bathroom, too, was spacious and well supplied with a range of essential toiletries .

The only issue I had with the hotel occurred during the breakfast buffet. On my first day, the waitress pointed to our table from afar instead of walking us to it like she did with other residents. When we got there the table had a dirty glass, a used cup and a used napkin. I called one of the waitresses twice; she made eye contact but did not come over. We then asked another waitress for a pot of tea, she didn't bring it herself but sent that same waitress who made eye contact. And all of a sudden, the latter, angrily asked "what would you like to drink?" "What kind of tea?" We chose to ignore the incident, we did not want to make a scene, and we did not complain either, but it’s important for the management to train their staff on how to be pleasant and courteous to the residents.
As for the buffet itself, though adequate, it was repetitive.

Apart from that, it was an ordinary comfortable stay.

Room Tip: Room 517 was spacious
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Matthias W, Manager at Hilton Vienna Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2016

Dear Botheration,

thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay with us.

I am glad to read that you enjoyed the location of our hotel and your spacious room. With regards to your comment about the breakfast service, I would like to apologize for the experience made and the impression received, as this does not reflect the high service quality I expect from my team and wish to provide our guests.

I do hope you will give us the chance to prove that we are indeed better hosts and I would be more than happy to welcome you as our guest in the near future.

Matthias Welzel
Hotel Manager

Reviewed April 25, 2016

Very well located hotel can walk to a lot of places easily. Hotel bar and restaurant very good quality even if they made a bit of a mess of Christmas dinner. Would definitely return here. Helpful staff and easy to arrange tours to Budapest etc from hotel. Great vacation.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Matthias W, Manager at Hilton Vienna Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2016

Dear 693Sam,

thank you very much for your kind feedback. I am happy you had a pleasant stay at Hilton Vienna Plaza and look forward to welcome you again in the near future!

Matthias Welzel