1,695 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeplaza roomthe penthousediamond memberring roadbeautiful hotelhilton viennawalking distancethe air conditioningan upgradetram stationrooms are spaciousmajor attractionsexcellent locationmini barold citycity centre
Reviewed May 1, 2016

This is a very convenient hotel in Vienna. Location is perfect, after renovation rooms are quite good, amenities are ok. Exclusive lounge, service and food quality are really high level. Reception is very kind, helpful and friendly. Hilton Plaza is the first Hilton among others in Vienna.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Agnetha S, Marketing Assistant at Hilton Vienna Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2016

Dear MCSavas,

thank you very much for your kind feedback. I am happy you had a pleasant stay at Hilton Vienna Plaza and look forward to welcome you again in the near future!

Agnetha Schöner
Marketing Assistant

Reviewed April 30, 2016 via mobile

I was in this hotel for one night on a business meeting. Everything worked smoothly. The conference service was very good, bar and beverages perfect. One waitresses at lunch was surprisingly arguing with us-she must have had very decisive character :) The Hotel location is perfect.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
HiltonViennaPlaza, Guest Services at Hilton Vienna Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2016

Dear pmc3,

I am happy to read that you had a pleasant stay with us and that you especially enjoyed our central location as well as our meeting services. I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Vienna Plaza very soon.

Reviewed April 29, 2016

Great location, breakfast, room, staff. even a chocolate bunny on Easter morning! Metro entrance is on the side of the hotel, down the stairs on the right is a machine to buy the passes, we used the Metro(U-bahn/subway) for 4 days its clean safe easy access to all the sights . if you go past the Metro entrance 2-3 blocks there are a few places to eat and a Spar market for reasonable snacks etc.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear gslander,

it was very rewarding for our team to read how much you loved your stay at Hilton Vienna Plaza. Thank you for sharing your positive thoughts with us and our future guests. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 29, 2016

This is a very nice hotel, great rooms, great location and the concierge, Gabor, is really helpful. An easy walk to a lot of the museums as well as the tram system. We stayed here a few years ago as well, and deciding to stay here again was a no-brainer!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear David K,

thank you for taking the time to write a response after your recent visit. I was delighted to read that you have had another positive visit to our hotel and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed April 29, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Hilton Vienna Plaza to celebrate my 60th Birthday. I had booked a junior suite with executive lounge access with a view over the city. I had an email from the hotel stating that I might be able to have an upgrade if a room was available. On arrival the staff were a little concerned that they did not have my reservation from booking.com which was annoying as it had been booked for months but assured me it would be fine. I was a little disappointed however that I did not get an upgrade on such a special birthday but was very pleased with the junior suite. The room was very big and immaculate. The balcony was at the side of the hotel but therefore meant it was quieter. The executive lounge was very good. We spent many afternoons and evenings there and the breakfast both continental and English was excellent. They even provided me with a birthday cake on my birthday. The staff at the hotel were superb, very pleasant and nothing was too much trouble. They were all a credit to the hotel. Weather was a little changeable but we managed to do everything we wanted to do. The highlight of the trip for me and the purpose of the trip was to go to the Spanish Riding School. I had seen than perform at the NEC in Birmingham. Unfortunately there were no performances during our stay but we enjoyed the morning exercises with music and the tour of the stables. Vienna is a beautiful city and we would like to return in the future. Would choose to stay at the Hilton Vienna Plaza again as the staff there made our stay very enjoyable. Thank you.

Lorraine Jones

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Lorraine J,

we cannot thank you enough for your kind comments with regards to your recent stay. I will personally relay your feedback to our team who will be glad to know that their efforts contributed to your enjoyable stay. We at Hilton Vienna Plaza take pleasure in creating moments of magic for our guests. I am pleased that we were able to do so for you. I truly hope to welcome you back in the not so distant future.