1,717 results
All reviews the executive lounge plaza room the penthouse diamond member ring road beautiful hotel hilton vienna walking distance the air conditioning an upgrade tram station rooms are spacious major attractions excellent location mini bar old city city centre
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel for our honeymoon and arrived New Year's Eve for 3 nights. We booked an executive room and I had rung in advance to make sure the room had a bath. I was told yes. The room was lovely - very spacious with great views but no bath. This was a little disappointing. The staff were very helpful - esowcially the concierge Ratko. The location was fantastic and the hotel is very nice. The executive lounge was a little disappointing and the staff were quite 'strict' with the timings. Breakfast was slightly rushed ( finished at 10.00 am) and it was quite busy in the lounge. Overall it was a nice stay. The city is amazing and I would thoroughly recommend visiting for the new year celebrations.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank zadadt
Reviewed January 2, 2018

My husband and I often stay at Hiltons since they're reliably clean, up-to-date, and have nice fitness centers. For our first European holiday we tried to avoid it for a more historic, local feel, but the reviews, photos, and amazing sale made it impossible not to book Hilton Vienna Plaza. The building is really beautiful outside and inside and location was a short walk to many places.

Check-in on a cold day before Christmas was made warm with our welcome by an older gentleman and fresh cookies. He was quite thorough and genteel and convinced us to add breakfast, which was a good idea. Who wants to be wandering around looking for food to start a day of sightseeing?

We chose a King Plaza room and it was really big for US standard, never mind Europe! Massive shower and everything looked new and fresh.

The fitness center was in an odd location and strangely arranged, but had what we needed so good enough.

Breakfast was plentiful and varied. Scrambled eggs were so-so but champagne was a nice touch. Just remember your coupon for breakfast or you'll be sent back.

Front desk was happy to check our luggage while we finished sightseeing before an afternoon train.

Another good one for Hilton.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 31, 2017

Very Nice hotel. Great location and clean rooms. Check in was easy and the hotel staff were very nice. Would definitely stay here again. Did not try the food in the restaurant but did have a glass of wine and the price was reasonable.

Room Tip: our room faced the street and had a great view but was loud at night.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank TNTXGirl
Reviewed December 30, 2017

I spent a week in the hotel, and all was excellent; room was big, elegant, bad was excellent; the pilot and the pillow were with puff and feathers; excellent room service; high quality bathroom cosmetics; very rich, diversified breakfast and high quality food; the hotel is located in a very good, quiet area, with metro stations and a bus near it
If I go to Vienna, I will stay in this hotel

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 30, 2017

We’ve just finished a visit to Vienna.

Our family stayed 4 nights at the Hilton Vienna Plaza. This is a wonderful hotel, the rooms are spacious, ultra clean and very well equipped, the beds are so comfortable and the bathrooms are pampering.
This is an excellent hotel located in the very best part of Vienna, minutes walk from the center and from the U4 underground that takes you to the Schönbrunn Palace. A U2 underground station is located next to the hotel’s entrance.
The stuff is very friendly and helpful.
We managed to get a great deal via Hilton’s website. We registered free of charge as “Hilton Honors” members, so we got free wifi in the rooms, and a very attractive rate that included breakfast.
The breakfast is absolutely amazing!

Gluten Free - One of us has Celiac, so I called the hotel before reserving the rooms to make sure that they had GF options. This was one of the best GF breakfasts we have ever had.
I explained to Kevin, our waiter, that one of us is extremely allergic to gluten, this means that they can not have anything from the buffet because it might be cross contaminated.
Kevin called one of the cooks who understood the situation and from that moment on, for 4 days, everything was cooked and served directly from the kitchen with extra care.
If they had a doubt about any of the ingredients, they would show me the package and check with me if it is allowed. They also opened new packages of raw materials in order to avoid cross contamination.
This was a great experience for us.
I really recommend choosing an option that includes breakfast, especially if you have dietary restrictions.

Room Tip: Rooms X06 have both a bath and a shower and are larger
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family