1,745 results
All reviews the executive lounge plaza room the penthouse diamond member ring road beautiful hotel hilton vienna walking distance the air conditioning an upgrade public areas tram station large bathroom major attractions excellent location mini bar old city
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

In a hurry to get to an event I dropped in here for an excellent meal and a beer. The waiting staff we’re happy to rush about for me and the meal was very tasty. Prices were very reasonable too. I’d like to have stayed longer...

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Keith P
HiltonViennaPlaza, Guest Services at Hilton Vienna Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Keith P,

thank you for reviewing our Emile Bar and for sharing your positive feedback. We´re looking forward to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is elegant with an old world charm. Two people were so nice we wrote a thank you note. The bar is awesome, open late with good food. Rooms are fresh, immaculate and welcoming. Just wish they provided a comfortable couch. A great hotel in a beautiful city.

Dear Jeanine M,

thank you for taking the time to write a response after your recent visit. I was delighted to read that you have had a positive visit to our hotel and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

The Hilton Vienna Plaza is a nice hotel located just outside the center of the city but within close walking distance. There is a subway stop at the hotel and multiple tram lines outside the hotel. The hotel was nice, the staff friendly but a little slow at check in and check out.

Dear jbmm1283,

thank you for choosing Hilton Vienna Plaza and for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed October 10, 2018

I recebtly stayed at this hotel and was duly impressed by its overall quality - it is what I expected from a Hilton - and location (really good), Unlike other reviewers, I found the check-in and check-out procedures quite swift. Staff were super friendly, so I am very happy with that as well.
The room as very comfortable and large, as was the bed. The bathroom was great too and was equipped with a Japanese-style WC. Having used one in Japan, I think it should be standard in all good hotels around the world, though you need to study a bit how it works!
Two details need addressing, neither of them show-stoppers. The first: no tooth-brush glass in the bathroom, so a bit awkward to rince after brushing. True, I could have taken one of the glasses in the mini-bar, but, c'mon, even a plastic goblet would have been handy.
The second small gripe is the organisation of the breakfast room. Whereas the breakfast was fine and abundant, the flow is just wrong: coffee, juices, pastry, etc. seem to be scattered around with no particular criterion. The breakfast room is very large and, if as happened to me, you are seated at one end, hunting for the different items that are strewn in a haphazard way is not as pleasant as it should be. Maybe next time around I'll get the hang of it, but I've definitely seen better breakfast arrangements.

Room Tip: Comfortable, ideally located
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Giorgio P,

thank you for choosing Hilton Vienna Plaza and for reviewing your stay with us. I am glad you overall enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Never having visited Vienna, my wife & I chose Hilton because of familiarity with the brand. After a ten hour plane ride, we didn't want surprises. This turned out better than we might have hoped. The Vienna Hilton seems relatively modest compared to some US versions and we found this to be very attractive. The rooms are comfortable, quiet and have all conveniences without being showy. The staff is exceptional, very attentive without being intrusive. A favorite of ours is the included breakfast. Which is more extensive than we've ever seen in a hotel. And while the Hilton is host to large meetings daily, somehow neither the lobby nor restaurant ever seems too crowded. Not sure how they do that. Finally, the location of the hotel is great, right on "The Ring" which leads to museums, castles, opera and convenient to both the city's terrific underground and trams. Not for bargain hunters, but the Hilton is well worth the money. We'd stay here again, no question.

Dear DMilo46,

thank you for choosing Hilton Vienna Plaza. Great to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your fantastic feedback on our service. I will be sure to share your kind words with the entire team. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.