1,561 results
All reviews rennweg station salm brau city centre tram stop minute walk nice hotel free wifi corner room large room on foot convenient location per day excellent breakfast opera house beautiful city public transport airport
Reviewed July 19, 2017

It was amazing during my stay at the hotel. The receptionist did an amazing job and was always willing to help me with a smile on her face. I must say that it was really a 5 star service. I would definitely recommend this hotel

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

Stay close enough 2 centre an close to empirial grandeur. Well reachable, parking a bit difficult to find but after parking all is in walking distance. Actually did a brilliant run over russisn Churchill Toward prater via Mozart statue towards stephansdom and back to hotel. 9,7 km

Trip type: Travelled on business
amkunyik, Assistant Front Office Manager at NH Wien Belvedere, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2017

Dear Mr. Hans,

thank you very much for commenting on our NH Wien Belvedere.

Unfortunately, as you mentioned in your review, there is no a parking garage on our premises. Nevertheless, there are quite some options in the vicinity you can choose from, such as:

1- APCOA Garage (which is the parking garage we work with and that is is located on the street "Ungargasse 66". Should you wish to make use of this one, then you would need to get a ticket from us which allows you to only pay 19,00 EUROS per 24 hours.

2- Other public parking garages which are located on the same street we are (Rennweg).

Dear guest,

being centrally located makes it possible for our guests to visit the main Viennese attractions without having to even get on the bus!

Greeting you back in the near future in our hotel NH Belvedere would be very pleasant for me.

Yours faithfully,

Raul Hernandez Cano, BBA

Reviewed July 14, 2017

Work, a “meeting” for a full day, was just next door to this hotel, and some colleagues had already booked here, so the choice was Easy.
My reservation was done via the NH website, no problems.

The hotel was easy to find using the GPS, although Vienna traffic on a warm day at 1500 is not always easy for a newcomer. Check-in was smooth, and reception was helpful, they answered all my usual questions about wifi (free, with password), laundry (same day) and motorcycle-parking (no problem).

Parking of the Motorcycle was simple: the pavement across the entrance is easily wide enough and is covered by at least 2 CCTV cameras. The moto has stood there for almost 48hrs with no problems whatsoever. If the alarm has gone off nobody told me, but I think the Vienna public is decent enough not to touch a parked motorcycle. After 2 days, the mirrors were still set correctly (good for parking in busy pedestrian area). I am not sure where you could leave a car of a large group of motorcycles though, but some of the adjacent buildings seem to have underground parking (Tiefgarage).

A colleague had already been allowed to check-in really early and got some work done when I arrived. And when I lugged my motor-panniers to the room, the receptionist even got me a large glass of water+Icecubes. Danke!

There is OK Coffee (and cookies) in the lobby, and a small vending-area with water, beer, pringles etc...
The coffee is not free, as I found out on checkout.

Room was Spacious and very good, with an Excellent Bathroom and an OK Desk. The nice Staircase emphasizes that this is an old building, and the stairs are an attraction in itself: large, stylish.
Wifi was ok, not brilliant, but good enough to work from.
Bed was Good, sleep was Excellent.

The location is conveniently close to the Historical Centre and Prater and on each of our two nights we did some walking and monument-gazing. On return to the hotel on each evening, me and some colleagues have used the self-service-vending area to get at least 1 beer before going to sleep.

On departure-day, I used the hotel-wifi do some work until about 11:30, which was fine with reception and wifi was OK to work from. At checkout, the receptionist made it clear that I would also have to pay for any coffees taken in the Lobby. OK, no big deal, although I had lost track of the exact count.

All I all, I would not hesitate to return to this hotel.

Room tip: You can ask for a room that is not street-faceing.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank PdV_on_tour
amkunyik, Assistant Front Office Manager. at NH Wien Belvedere, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2017

Dear PdV_on_Tour,

I pleasantly read your comments about our NH Wien Belvedere, for which I would like to thank you very much.

Professionalism and courteousness are two of the main attributes we are very proud of, that is why all your questions and concerns were clarified promptly.

When it comes to leaving vehicles on the street, I would like to point out that, free parking for motorcycles is allowed in the Austrian Traffic Law, this exception of the law does not encompass cars, for which a parking fee is mandatory.

Guests are more than welcome to use the parking garage we work with, for the fixed amount of 19,00 Euros daily. More on that at the Front Desk.

Wireless Internet is a complimentary service that is provided to all our clients by an external company called "HOIST". It is advisable, each time when 1.5 Megabits are needed, to make use of the Premium Internet for 9.90 Euros.

As you correctly outlined before; a vending machine that makes different kinds of Viennese Coffee specialties is placed in the hotel lobby.

Dear guest,
it would be an honour to greet you back in our NH Wien Belvedere in the foreseeable future.

Best regards,
Raul Hernandez Cano, BBA.

Reviewed July 13, 2017

We stayed 3 nights as part of a Cosmos tour group and highly recommend
-spacious, clean room
-comfortable bedding
-free Wi-fi
-excellent breakfast buffet
-convenient location
-just wish there was a self serve laundry as hotel laundry service is very expensive; however, this is rare in European hotels

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank roamingprofessor
amkunyik, Assistant Front Office Manager at NH Wien Belvedere, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

Dear guest,

it is my pleasure to thank you very much for your comments with regards to our NH Wien Belvedere Hotel.

Cosmos is one of the agencies with which we have satisfactorily been working for many years. This has only been possible -as you mentioned in your review- due to our consistency when it comes to delivering an unforgettable customer experience.

I would like though to point out the existence of the so called "Bubble points"; where washing clothes is more economical.

Dear guest,

I can assure you, without doubt, that NH Wien Belvedere will even exceed your expectations on your next visit to Vienna.

Yours faithfully,
Raul Hernandez Cano, BBA.

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here
For 3 nites hotel is ok but extremely expensive for mini bar 4euro for a small bottle of water and as a 4star I would expect tea / coffee facilities in the room but no
Breakfast was nice wide range of food
Hotel staff are pleasant enough
Beds are comfy and the bed linen is really nice
Unfortunately it's a 3 hr coach ride to the track
But only 3 tram stops in to the town centre which is well worth a visit

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple