We travel every two or three months to Vienna and we have tried many hotels but the one that we return allways is the Intercity hotel. It is a perfect location and you get a free ticket for the undergroun for the length of your stay. With the U3 you are immediatly in Stephanplatz. The staff is very friendly and helpfull. Rooms are clean and spacious. Very nice stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterCityHotel Vienna is located in the lively shopping area of the Mariahilfer Strasse, near the West Station. Whether you wish to visit St. Stephan's Cathedral, Schonbrunn Palace or the Prater, you can quickly and comfortably reach all of these destinations by local public transport which you are allowed to use for the whole of the area of the city with the FreeCityTicket which is already included in the price of your room. Destinations somewhat further away, such as Vienna Airport, can be reached quickly and effortlessly via the motorway junction only 5 km from the hotel. The 179 spacious, well-furnished, sound-proofed rooms together with a pleasant, modern atmosphere and professional service combine to make your city trip to Vienna an unforgettable experience. The InterCityHotel in the centre of Vienna is also the ideal partner for the business guest. Six rooms for conferences and events catering for up to 100 guests leave nothing to be desired and make your business stay at our hotel both pleasant and comfortable. For all InterCityHotels concerned the usage of the WLAN is free of charge up to 256 KB/s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your IntercityHotel Vienna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercityhotel Hotel Vienna
- Vienna Intercityhotel Hotel