All reviews shopping street subway station floor supermarket city stops hallway
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Definitely wouldn’t recommend Room had no wardrobe or drawers Shower in corner of room toilet across hallway!!
Only positive thing ‘Bed was clean ‘
Location good but noisy Had to ask on day 3 for clean towels !

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Relaxer22
Reviewed January 30, 2018

It was my first time in Austria visiting a friend in Vienna at Pension Hargita, but i was shocked when the receptionist or the person who received me can not speak English , i called my friend to try to translate. one more i was making my reservation on booking.com but they took the money again and when i complain ....booking .com return my money back within two months and apologize for me about that mistakes.you will lost when you are inside that place

Room Tip: good place but you have to manage your everything alone
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

It was a horrible experience. We arrived hotel at 10:30 pm and our reservation was check in allowed before 11 pm. So we planned our trip according to those times. Couldn't find anybody at reception and our booking turned to cancelled on booking.com while we were there at the venue after talking to a gentleman whose i don't know who he was. He didn't introduce himself so i don't know if he was a customer or manager. All he said was we might have missed check in times which wasn't true. I wouldn't recommend that experience to anyone.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

We had a twin room with private bathroom and views over the busy pedestrian shopping street away. It was very easy to get here from the airport and it is a great area to walk around. Lots of cafes and restaurants, shops and supermarkets.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Michelle V
Reviewed May 24, 2017

First of all, they took me in without a reservation and at the last minute. So I'm eternally grateful for that. Due to an accident I was forced to extend my stay in Vienna five more days and my current pension was booked full. The rooms are dormitory like. Mine had a shower but no toilet which was out in the hallway. The room faced a street and was noisy with the window open. Breakfast is available for a charge and is OK. I was there from Friday to Monday. The weekday person had breakfast ready at 8. The weekend person was incompetent and hadn't even started preparing it by 8. No yogurt. It's very continental. The pensions is situated at the Zieglerstrasse subway station and just four stops from the city center. It can be walked in 30 minutes and I did it several times. The nice staff look up a laudramat for me. Walls are thin and I heard my floor mates come home each night.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo