“Not just a Gelateria”

Ranked #32 of 118 Dessert in Vienna
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old University Quarter
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

We had afternoon tea here before jumping on the sightseeing bus.
The coffee was really good and the apple strudel (with ice cream) was up with the best.
One thing that was a little unusual - they serve their affogato with lots of whipped cream on top. Can't say I was a fan - would ask to skip the cream next time.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

As I said in my title, this is the place to go to enjoy ice cream. I was so amazed about the multiple offers they have, so I needed time to decide what to order. I ended up ordering two things for my self: an ice cream and a cold drink based on Irish cream. Both were great. I will definitely go back to this place if I get a chance to go back in Vienna.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

My friend and I went to Castelletto at three different occasions. The staff was really nice and the desserts were excellent, portions are quite big though, good for sharing. We had breakfast here one morning and it was very tasty. All in all, great value for money. Would absolutely recommend this to others!

Reviewed 8 July 2017

I know this place since years, last year it has been refurbished at the interior.
Apart from Ice-cream, they serve very good food, mainly italian. The quality of their meat is excellent and the prices are very reasonable. Waiters are friendly and effective. The choice of "pasta" also is very good, as well as the quality.
So, if you are around this neighborhood, just have a try, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

It is located close to one the main underground stations of the inner-city,Schwedenplatz.
The ice cream is not very special but the coffee is tasty.