“Do not go there”

Cuisines: Eastern European
Neighbourhood: Serviten Quarter
Neighbourhood: Serviten Quarter
Reviewed April 9, 2018

The food was terrible. The interior was bad. You could smoke inside !!!!!!!! The wine was like vinnaigre.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

We dined here on our first evening the food was delicious and very keenly priced, the service was welcoming and attentive, worth a visit if you like a traditional Austrian restaurant.

1  Thank enigma_rob
Reviewed March 18, 2017

The nice Macedonian owner and his wife serve traditional food like Rasnici, Cevapcici, Pljeskavica but also Pizza and Pasta in all variations. The traditional "Yougoslavian" food is heavy and comes in big portions. The mixed salad is always fresh, very crispy and tastes very good. The price is VERY low. My wife loves the restaurant, as she likes the Rasnici skewer a lot.

2  Thank Henry_Rome
Reviewed May 19, 2016

We needed a chick and tasty meal in a hurry as we were due at the theatre. The food was authentic, well presented and served at a very reasonable price.

Reviewed September 20, 2015

Definitely a local's place. It was pretty quiet when we came in, and we sat in the side room. They prepared everything from scratch, and it was excellent. It took a while, (Italian style) to get our check and when we went out to pay the main section was full. Somehow I ended up at the bar slamming down an on-the-house schnapps (I don't drink schnapps) that the owner and patrons insisted my Italian husband and I have before we left. What more can I say?

2  Thank Evelyn V