Stayed for 10 days with my wife and two toddlers in July.
I stay in hotels a lot and being based in Dubai, am a fat, fantastically spoiled cynic when it comes to what they can offer. The Hollmann in Vienna is one of the new hotels I have ever stayed in where I was melancholic when we had to leave. We missed it.
We stayed in the Suite Separee and it couldn't have been more perfect for us. Not only is it on a different floor to the main hotel but in another part of the building entirely - securing not only privacy but security that our screaming monsters would not disturb anyone else. We had family showers in the huge spa bathroom every day and ate meals in the living room in which the kids both slept in comfortable fold down beds.
What makes this place great are the staff who literally could not have been nicer to us and to the kids in particular. Thanks guys.
The breakfasts are lovely and take place in a clean, small room with an adjoining kitchen and beautiful smiling staff. Simple, but everything that you need if you're being honest with yourself.
Nothing but net as far as we were concerned and there's no doubt we'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hotel, design refuge, living room for globetrotters and the pampered jetsetters: the Hollmann Beletage is all this and much more – a Viennese jewel in the truest sense of the word. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hollmann Beletage Design & Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollmann Beletage - Design And Boutique
- Hollmann Beletage - Design & Boutique Hotel Vienna
- Hollmann Beletage Design Boutique Vienna