“Authentic Italian pizza”

Ranked #483 of 4,770 Restaurants in Vienna
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mariahilf
Reviewed August 2, 2018

The pizza here is amazing, the atmosphere nice (it reminds a 60s US diner).
Very nice Italian pizza and nice service.

Reviewed July 1, 2018

I come to this pizza place, their second in vienna, whenever i want to eat a pizza. Pizza's fresh and tasty for me, as for all the people are filling this place. I love my bufala pizza, or i would have a bufala fresca. The service is normally quick, pleasant and german/english speaking waiters are in the room. The boys baking pizza are italians :)

Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

We found that pizzeria on instagram before our visit to Vienna. And It looks amazing and interesting as it seems by photos. I must say that the work stuff is very nice and friendly. Pizza is tasty.

Reviewed April 7, 2018

As Italian I know how to enjoy a good pizza and always make sure to ask if they could sweep the oven short before my pizza. Dirty oven make burned pizza which taste sauer and causes cancer. And this is exactly what I did at this pizzeria, the "pizza Bufala" was supposed to have mozzarella di buffala but arrived with simple hard mozzarella. the pizza was wet and burned.
Pizzeria "I ragazzi" makes still the best in town

1  Thank Giorgio M
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

Authentic, reasonably priced and well designed Pizza restaurant . Friendly waiters (german and english)! please try the olives! lot of local ingredients! I especially love the espressi for 1€ (like in Italy!) ;)