1,034 results
All reviewscafe centralgreat locationjunior suitefree mini barwithin walking distancehofburg palacespanish riding schoolnice hotelnespresso machinestandard rooman upgradebreakfast servicethe heart of the citywalk in showerfew minutes walkbreakfast was includedold city
Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location and presents itself a 5 star hotel. Sadly our stay was let down by a seriously uncomfortable such that I kept waking due to pain, and an absolutely woeful breakfast service - coffee 1 cup at a time each one taking 5 minutes to come and scrambled eggs taking 15 minutes. I would hate to be here in peak season if they are so slow in low season.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David L
Radisson_Vienna, Manager at Radisson Blu Style Hotel, Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Dear David,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.
We strive towards 100% Guest Satisfaction and your feedback is extremely important to us, therefore I was disappointed to read that on this occasion we did not entirely meet your expectations.
I would like to genuinely apologize for the inconveniences, which occurred at the breakfast and assure you that I have personally followed-up with our F&B Manager to look into this matter accordingly.
David, I hope that we will have another opportunity to welcome you back and to show you that we can make it right.

Reviewed November 24, 2017

The hotel is located within few block of palaces, the Austrian parliament building and the opera house. the staff was friendly and helpful. The restaurant is very good and the breakfast had several options.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sigudep81
Radisson_Vienna, Sales & E-Commerce Manager at Radisson Blu Style Hotel, Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2017

Dear guest,

Many thanks for sharing your fantastic feedback and we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay to the fullest with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

An absolutely wonderful hotel in a wonderful city. Could not recommend more highly. Vienna is a must-see. Coffee in Dremel and Mozart’s Requiem in St Stephens are a must. Visit Klimt in the Belvedere!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank ChrisNI10
Radisson_Vienna, Sales & E-Commerce Manager at Radisson Blu Style Hotel, Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Dear Chris,

Thank you for your fantastic review and for sharing your recent experience at our Radisson Blu Style Hotel.
We love feedback and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time to the fullest with us.
Chris, the entire hotel team is looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

With kind regards,

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Check in ok!
Room :
I booked a king size and got a queen bed!
No chance to stay with my son for almost 300€
Is not worth to stay?
I asked on the phone for a king bed but!!!!!
Location of the room bad!
Never return
Sorry for you

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your honest review about the service, which was provided.
We genuinely apologize for the inconvenience, which occurred at check in.
The bed is actually declared as a king size bed, but please accept our sincere apologies for not meeting your expecations.
Michael, the entire team hopes that you and your son will still enjoy the rest of your stay in Vienna!

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

So this was my first time in Vienna. Stayed 2 nights and not only was the location great, but the food the rooms and the wine was superb. However the reason I’m writing this review is because of the exceptional warmth of the staff particularly Thomas. It was like meeting an old friend who was sincere, so very helpful and a really authentic lovely man. There are many treasures in Vienna and Thomas is one of them. So thank you to all the staff for welcoming us to your wonderful Hotel and city. I look forward to returning again with my wife to spoil her at the Radisson Blu Vienna.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Foxydomo
Radisson_Vienna, Sales & E-Commerce Manager at Radisson Blu Style Hotel, Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Dear George,

Thank you for your wonderful review about your stay at our Radisson Blu Style Hotel.
We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay to the fullest with us and also in beautiful Vienna.
I already forwarded your special thanks to Thomas and he was thrilled to read your review.
George, the entire team is very much looking forward to welcoming you and your wife back at our hotel!