“Great food!”

Cuisines: Indian
Neighbourhood: Neubau
Description: North Indian Kitchen
Reviewed August 20, 2018

The garlic naan is to die for, tandoori chicken is one of the best and desserts and the best that I have found short of India. This is one place that I never thought about, but it is great and we will return on many more occasions.

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic dinner in the Natraj. I’m a big lover of Indian food and this was the best I had in a long time. The Lamb Bhunna Gosht was terrific, as were the mango lassi’s and basically everything else. Add to that the very friendly service and we had a great night. Highly recommended!

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Our favourite Indian restaurant in Vienna and, indeed, across our travels in Austria. Good selection of veg and non-veg freshly cooked to order. Can take a little while but certainly worth the wait. Friendly attentive service.

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Delicious food and wonderful service! Loved the naan and malai kofta. Highly recommend this spot to anyone in the area!

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I had an amazing meal here, we went for Butter Chicken and Chicken tikka masala with garlic naan bread and rice - phenomenally well cooked Indian food, probably the best I've ever had! The mango Lassi is delicious too. The service was also so great, the gentleman who served us during our meal even shook hands with us and thanked us for the custom as we were leaving. Can't wait to come back again the next time I'm in Vienna!