“Lip smacking dessert ;D”
Review of Konditorei Oberlaa

Konditorei Oberlaa
Ranked #21 of 155 Coffee & Tea in Vienna
Reviewed 15 September 2016

I came to Oberlaa for coffee and dessert and I totally loved the dessert. Had my visit not been straight after lunch - I would have hogged more :)

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We were staying at the Hilton across the street from the cafe, where breakfast isn't included in the room rate. Our first breakfast at the cafe was excellent. Our server was all smiles all the time. He apologize when my husband's order was the last to be brought to the time, which was timely enough. The food was tasty, and ingredients fresh (better than our organic foods). So we kept coming back for breakfast.

We had dinner also on our last night in Austria. We were served by another favorite of mine. She was also all smiles, and even though it was at closing time, it was "never too late for ice cream" for my kids. Kids gave the ice cream thumbs up.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

We came here after grabbing lunch at a nearby cafe for dessert. We had ice cream, apple pie/streusel and another one with sweet cottage cheese. Everything was delicious and the service was good!

Reviewed 12 August 2016

We enjoyed breakfast at this superb, elegant establishment during our recent stay in Vienna. Adolf was the embodiment of excellent service that was only exceeded by the quality of breakfast. It ticks all the boxes - location, service, food and decor. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Friendly, knowing and helpful staff and beautiful as well as delicious cakes! Will come back next time I'm in Vienna!