“Turkish- a lot of food!”
Review of Cappadocia

Cappadocia
Ranked #5 of 117 Restaurants in Drammen
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 27, 2016

A turkish restaurant with fast serice and abundant and good food.
Central location i Drammen. Parking might be a problem.

Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

Excellent Turkish dishes with friendly and fast service I visited a lot of time times and I will continue till I taste all the menu with my friends a customer from Greece

Reviewed September 14, 2016

Large portions of good food. Food comes quickly to the table. I eat here fairly often. Also has takeout.

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Great food and max money value I've eaten at site and also used their tale-away menu several times. If you are looking for a great turkish meal - this is The place to go in Drammen. The somewhat cheap atmosphere is holding back The 5-star rating.

Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

I couldn't quite believe that I found an authentic Turkish restaurant in Drammen. The food was delicious and very much on oar with some of the great food I have rleaten in Turkey. Generous servings and very tasty. Nom nom!