All reviews included in the price evening meal nice hotel the hotel offers city centre light breakfast included dinner pancakes and waffles friendly welcome god service soup stayed nights cold cuts hotel is centrally located cleaning staff pleasant staff the room was nice
Reviewed January 31, 2015

nice hotell, in the center of Bodø but still quiet and peacefull, very good food all day long and a lot of organic food, friendly and nice personell, everything very clean, good training facilities! Very nice!

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Travelwoman23, General Manager at Clarion Collection Hotel Grand Bodo, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2015

Thank you so much for this great review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed January 30, 2015

This hotel has a wonderful front desk staff, an amazing selection of breakfast foods, a beautiful dinner spread (better than a few other Clarion Collection hotels), and very comfortable rooms. Even the cleaning staff is far above average, showing us some differing rooms as they became vacant- just because we were curious. The heated bathroom floors are the best!
The only downside is the views are limited as the hotel is not right on the water. That said, I would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed December 17, 2014

I didn't overnight in this hotel so I cannot give any reviews of the rooms. However I can speak of their service! I was staying in a hostel in Bodo for a single night on a day where the streets of the city was so slippery cause of snowfall combined with temperatures changing between plus and minus degrees, that even going for a walk felt lethal.

As I have taken on a challenge with a friend, namely to go for a run every day in December I was stuck for a place to run. I therefore chanced my arm and kindly asked in the reception of the Clarion Hotel if it was possible to use their gym for a short run on the treadmill even though I wasn't staying in the hotel. Much to my surprise that was no problem at all! Thank you Clarion.

Date of stay: December 2014
Trip type: Travelled solo
Travelwoman23, General Manager at Clarion Collection Hotel Grand Bodo, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2014

Dear TurboDK, thank you for your responde! We are so happy we could help:-)
Wish you a happy new year and good luck with the running!

Reviewed December 3, 2014

We stayed here for one night en route to the lofoten islands. Bodo itself is small and lacks any real reason to visit other than the small airport that connects to the islands. The hotel adequately met our needs, the room was fine, the food tasty and the staff reassuringly laid back. We enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: August 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Travelwoman23, General Manager at Clarion Collection Hotel Grand Bodo, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2014

Thank you so much for the nice review :-) We hope you enjoyed your travel til Lofoten Islands, in the most wonderful winterlight. Hope you visit us again some time, you are warmly welcome! We all wish you a merry Christmas!

Reviewed November 6, 2014

In this hotel you can really feel at home, it has a nice athmosfere. The service is excellent and they have a nice little gym and sauna. My room had bad windows but my collegues room didn't. Avoid room nr. 316 and you'll be fine

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Travelwoman23, General Manager at Clarion Collection Hotel Grand Bodo, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2014

Hello, and thank you so much for your great review! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and liked our gym and waffels:-) Regarding the windows; we are planning to change all our old windows during the next two years... Hope to see you soon again, you are warmly welcome!