Clarion Collection Hotel Aurora
US$136
  • Breakfast included
Scandic Grand Tromso(Tromso)(Great Value!)
US$104
  • Breakfast included
Enter City Hotel(Tromso)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$144
US$109
US$129
US$121
  • Breakfast included
Enter Amalie Hotel(Tromso)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$138
US$125
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Hotel Xpress Tromso(Tromso)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$89
Trip.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Tromso Bed & Books(Tromso)(Great Value!)
US$104
1,040 results
All reviewshot tubrooftop jacuzzievening mealwafflesnorthern lightscomplimentary dinnernice hotelincluded in the pricesaladfitness roomtwo night staytea and coffeeharbour frontbreakfast buffet was goodwaffle makersmall gymfifth floor
Reviewed March 27, 2018

We were very happy with our choice. The Hotel is very centrally located so that a lot of sightseeing points are nearby. The offer to have not only breakfast but dinner as well came in very handy and the selection was decent.

Our room was clean and in weekdays fine. Only during the weekend it was a bit loud in the evening from the street outside. We were missing a fridge (what we expected to be standard in that priceframe), as well as an electrical outlet by the bed. In out room it wasnt possible to charge the phone on the bedtable.

Beside of that we were very happy with the hotel. The Hotel staff was through and through nice and provided a good service. Especially Victoria from the reception was courteous and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Booked it as my base for my Northern Lights trip. Wanted a decent size room as some of the cheaper hotels have tiny rooms. I always check the size of the rooms. Staff were really lovely and very helpful. Having missed my original flight due to the extreme weather in the UK, I arrived a day late in the afternoon. I had booked an overnight trip at a dog sledding wilderness camp that night then 2 more nights at the hotel. Having been up most of the night but despite the fact that I wasn't staying at the Clarion Aurora that night, the staff gave me a conference room (the bedrooms were fully booked) with a portable bed so I could get a few hours sleep before heading out. I had proper bedding and towels plus they let me store my suitcase for when I came back. Afternoon waffles were a nice treat. I didn't actually eat dinner as I had booked evening adventures all 3 nights I was there so can't comment on the food . The rooms were clean and quiet and the staff couldn't do enough for you. Location is excellent right on the harbour next to Clarion Hotel With. Great base for exploring Tromso and the Northern Lights at a reasonable price. For Northern Lights and Dig Sledding & Snow Mobiling see my other reviews

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed March 20, 2018

The whole staff does a great job, they are so kind and attentive. The room is great, the bed so comfortable, great temperature (considering winter at Tromsø). The food is really good, healthy and has a wide variety to select.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Reviewed March 20, 2018

Very comfortable hotel with a great harbor side location. It is close to the main avenue called Storgata and nice restaurants. The jacuzzi was not working but we enjoyed the sauna instead. The breakfast was excellent with choices for those with gluten, dairy allergies, etc. The evening meal, which is included in your stay was also very good.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 20, 2018

We were very lucky to be assigned to this hotel when our Norwegian airways flight was delayed by 24 hours due to heavy snow. We had a twin room with very comfortable beds but unfortunately just one small pillow each. The room could have been in any corporate hotel anywhere in the world. It was very comfortable but had no special character unlike the Witt that we had stayed in the previous night. We were disappointed that we could not keep our room beyond midday and spent most of the afternoon sitting in the lounge area before we went to the airport. Location is brilliant and breakfast was good.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple