“Top marks, amazing place”

Riso mat & kaffebar
Ranked #1 of 10 Quick Bites in Tromso
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Great coffee, great vibe, amazing food. Great for breakfast.
Cinnamon bun was stunning and light. Coffee was the real star. Omelette superb and very light.
Top marks!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

Visiting on a regular basis for tasty coffee and delicious food (suits breakfast, lunch as well as small dinner) for about 100NOK.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

The member of staff working today was patronizing and treated us like we were lower class citizens. We only wanted a cup of Joe, not bad customer service from some hipster wannabe. Although some of the other staff are nice this experience left us with a bad taste in our mouth so we’ll not be coming back.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

Top coffee... you comw in and smells delicious. Food is nice..for lunch perfect. Im personally are a barista too and have to say the coffee taste r3ally nice and I love also to get a coffee with latte art. Love it !

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 18, 2018

Riso is a terrific cafe. It is modern, well decorated, and all the food I had there was absolutely delicious. I went there twice in my three days in Tromso, and would have gone back again if I had had more time. I once went for an early dinner (had the soup and bread, and both were fantastic), and once for breakfast (had an omelette and muffin).

I loved the service, the food, and coffee. It's a great place to relax for awhile. They have free wifi and a restroom. It's not necessarily the cheapest place in Tromso, but well worth the value. Also, keep in mind, they close at 5pm every day.

Date of visit: March 2018