“ Delicious cod salad and fabulous service”

Kitchen & Table Tromso
Ranked #16 of 132 Restaurants in Tromso
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Kitchen & Table Tromso by Marcus Samuelsson
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Lovely evening sitting by the gas log fire at Kitchen and Table with beautiful views accross the fjord.
Our waiter Ana Maria was attentive, friendly and knowledgeable and recommended the CHIMMILICIOUS salad - Chimichurri root vegetables, green kale salad, citrus dressing, vegetable chips with blackened garlic cod. It was absolutely delicious and the perfect dish after a days travel. The dish also had substantial plate appeal - shame I didn't get a photo before it was gone!
The serve of grilled gluten free bread with salsa for me was appreciated, whilst my husband enjoyed a serve of bread that resembled potted bread also with salsa.
My husband was equally impressed with the beef burger he ordered.

Catalina M, Food and Beverage Manager at Kitchen & Table Tromso, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

In behalf of our K&T team I thank you for giving us the chance to serve you! We are really glad you have enjoyed our food and service.

Ana Maria and the chefs are welcoming you back in the future, hoping to impress you with 5 starts service and product :)

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

I Really love kitchen And table❤️ the chef are amazing! And the waiters ana And szilvia Are amazing too❤️ you should Really go And eat there

1  Thank Marte_H99
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

During my visit in Tromsø I stayed in this hotel with my family. Usually, I don’t eat in hotel restaurants but this time I did it. The food was awesome, especially desert. They have very good chefs. I definitely recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank darekb479

In behalf of our chefs, I thank you for such nice feedback! We are glad we have reached your expectation and deliver 5 stars meal!

Looking forward to having you back in our restaurant in the future!

Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

Truly delicious food with a wide variety of tastes.
I strongly recommend visiting this restaurant for a dinner !!!

1  Thank Jan B

Thank you for taking the time to recommend us! Our K&T team is very happy to see your feedback!

Looking forward to having you back in our restaurant!

Reviewed May 22, 2018

Fresh and delicious food, big variety, nice environment, professional service. I am definitely coming back and recommend this restaurant.

Catalina M, Food and Beverage Manager at Kitchen & Table Tromso, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience.

Our waiters and chefs are very happy you enjoyed their services.

We are all looking forward to having you back in our restaurant.