“Great pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

Absolutely a place to reccomend if you are hunger for pizza's. I have tried several pizza's from their menu and they all taste good!

Reviewed 3 May 2015 via mobile

Our nearest pizzarestaurant. They have greate pizza and a lot to choose between. I need of something to eat in a hurry, I will recommend this.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I think this is noe of the best pizzarestaurants in the city. Very good service and I always like to get my pizza there.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

I have a couple of favourite pizza places, there are several in Rome but only one in Tromsø. Picando is the place!

1  Thank Losoa
Reviewed 18 April 2013

We lived in Tromsø a couple of years, and used to eat at Picando regularly, I think I must have tried every pizza on the menu! The pizza base is just perfect. The pizzas are good sizes, well filled with tasty and fresh toppings. My personal favourite was with tuna, red onion with olives, followed by Tomasjord and Picando. The kids loved the simple flavours of the Hawaian, with good quality ham. They also do a really nice and filling Salad Nicoise.

They are a bit out of town, but well worth the trip, Perfect for after skiing in Kroken or cross country trips in Tønsvika or Skittenelv, or after mountain hiking.

The staff are also really nice and friendly.

The prices are very affordable. Where else in Tromsø can a family of four eat out for 400 Kr? (Not including drinks, just pizza and we used to order large pitchers of water with ice, which was free) Fizzy drinks and mineral water is extortionate in Tromsø, so we always just ask for tap water which is excellent quality.

3  Thank CecileTouring