See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 28, 2018

- Very cheap compared to the usual prices in Norway (45 euros per night)

- The buffet breakfast is AMAZING. We used to eat enough for the whole day there

- Right next to the bus stop

- Rooms were extremely clean

- Bathroom was big and spacious

Room Tip: The best views are on the top floors, because the hotel is on an uphill as well so you can look over the whole city!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 19, 2018

This Hotel is located in a hospital facility. There is no clear entrance to the hotel and I had to enter through a hospital door, walk through a ward and then take a lift to get to the reception. There is no parking or even drop off which means having to walk 5-10 minutes away to the hospital parking ground. The rooms have emergency call bells for the nurses. The lady at reception didn't speak a word of English and was trying to talk to me in Norwegian which clearly I didn't understand. My keycard for the room didn't work so after taking the lift to the 17th floor, I had to struggle back down again with my bags only for the receptionist to come upstairs to open the door for me. It is also not even close to the city centre. This should not be advertised as a hotel for tourists as it is simply not suitable for that purpose. It was such an awful experience I cut short my stay to move to another hotel downtown. STAY AWAY!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

I would definitely NOT recommend this as a place to stay if you are on holidays. This facility is located within the actual hospital of Tromso and as a hotel for patients and relatives, I am sure this is a very convenient hotel for such a purpose... however, for a vacation, I think it is grossly unfair that you can actually book this facility as a traveller. The hotel/hospital needs to be more upfront and honest with its descriptions on sites such as Expedia... check in and check out is done within the hospital itself and I felt like I was checking into the hospital, rather than a hotel.... we arrived and left through the disabled entrance as we had a lot of luggage so this was the closest access point to the facility. Unfortunately this is also opposite the morgue and when leaving had to witness two coffins being loaded into hearses, not something I want to experience when on a vacation. The room itself was clean enough, but there are no tissues and no kettle so after a long day in the cold we were unable to make a coffee and had to go up to the top level to access hot water. The are also several panic buttons located throughout the room which you need to be sure to not press...we actually cut our stay short in tromso as we were quiet traumatised by the whole experience and unfortunately there were no rooms available in any other hotels for us to go to, which was why we ended up here in the first place...

DO NOT BOOK THIS IF YOU ARE ONA HOLIDAY

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

Hotel is next to a hospital. Strange layout but somehow works. It's not in Tromso proper but a nice facility. Very large bathroom and average sized room. Nice views from our room on 15th floor. If you're going to chase the Northern Lights book with a tour. Any tour would do but have a look at the forecast before booking and going out in the freezing cold

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful, modern and clean rooms.
Awesome breakfast with all kind of food.
There is only two problems:
- there isn't free parking near the hotel (soo expensive);
- this is an hotel situated in an hospital.
Soo beautiful.