“Great Service and Lovely Patio”

Olivia Hegdehaugsveien
Ranked #156 of 1,654 Restaurants in Oslo
Price range: US$12 - US$97
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Autentiske italienske smaker i hyggelige, uformelle og livlige omgivelser. Hos oss får du alt fra steinovnsbakt pizza, klassiske pastaretter og antipasti til kjøtt, fisk, salater og salater. Lunt interiør og alltid fyr i peisene. Benvenuti!
Reviewed June 19, 2018

The staff were very friendly, welcoming and professional. The outdoor patio area is very lovely! I had the classic lasagna which was very tasty! Worth the visit!

Ida Mietle F, Public Relations Manager at Olivia Hegdehaugsveien, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Thank you for the lovely feedback!

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Walked past this place in our way to Vigeland Park and it looked so nice that we decided to have lunch there upon our walk back.
We got there and the hostess was kind enough to fulfill our “special” demand.. One seat in the sun and one seat in the shade. We sat down and placed our order. our waiter was really nice and cheerful. Unfortunately, I can’t recall his name :-(
The food was exquisite ! We had bruschetta for starters and I had the lasagna. My friend had the caprese salad and she was delighted.
The lasagna were quite filling and I wasn’t able to eat the salad and focaccia bread that came with it ; had I not had the bruschetta, I probably would have been able to finish my plate. But it would have been a shame as the bruschetta was just the best I’ve had in such a long time !
I definitely recommend this restaurant.. For the food, for the service, for the venue, for the patio. If I ever come back to Oslo, I’ll definitely come back for a bite.

1  Thank Atikin1971
Ida Mietle F, Public Relations Manager at Olivia Hegdehaugsveien, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the visit. A warm welcome back whenever you are in town!

Reviewed May 2, 2018

I've eaten here a few times while I've been working in Oslo over the last year or so, and decided to bring my wife here when she came over to join me for the weekend. We both liked it so much that we went back to eat there again later in her visit, and on both occasions the food and service were excellent and we had a lovely evening.
As English speakers we never fail to be impressed by the excellent English spoken in Norway, but the staff here absolutely excelled themselves with perfect English, and could not have been more helpful. The food was delicious and we both enjoyed our evenings here immensely. I fully intend to return before I finish working in Oslo.

Ida Mietle F, Public Relations Manager at Olivia Hegdehaugsveien, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! A warm welcome back!

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

It was a cold, snowy night and the hotel I was staying in recommended this restaurant as it was only a 5 minute walk away. I'd the chicken pasta and some tomato soup. Both dishes were tasty. Emil, the Canadian waiter, was very friendly.

1  Thank cf_bib
Ida Mietle F, Public Relations Manager at Olivia Hegdehaugsveien, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Thank you for the visit and for the kind words.

Reviewed February 8, 2018

The food is average, reasonably priced for what you get. The atmosphere is warm and cozy. Good place for casual dinner with friends if you just want straight food and dont´t expect haute cuisine.

Ida Mietle F, Public Relations Manager at Olivia Hegdehaugsveien, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2018

Thank you for the feedback.