“Best falafel I ever had”
Review of The Kasbah

The Kasbah
Ranked #80 of 1,609 Restaurants in Oslo
Price range: US$5 - US$23
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Kasbah is a cosy and different corner cafe in which to hang out, eat delicious Middle Eastern/Mediterranean food, drink, share fun stories and enjoy each others company. We also host quiz nights, open mic nights, open talks etc.
Reviewed May 24, 2016

Not the best service, but the food was really good, especially the falaffel! Deffinitely going back to this place.

Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

We visited this place for dinner because I wanted to try something vegetarian in Oslo. We ordered a lentels soup and a diss with different things like falafel, humus, carrot... We found both of them delicious but not enough to feel completly feed. Maybe its because We were really hungry, so We were expecting more food or bigger portions. The price was ok so I was thats the reason they dont serve big dishes.
Anyway I recommend this place to taste something different, but I also hardly recommend you to order more than one dish if you are hungry.

Reviewed April 14, 2016 via mobile

My pals and I recently stopped by Oslo and checked this place out. The food was sooo delicious, we ordered about 7 dishes and shared, so fresh and tasty! The guy who was working was so lovely and friendly. The atmosphere is fantastic, really chilled, we spent hours talking over good food, music and beer! There's even some board games to play :) definitely will revisit if I come back to Oslo :)

Reviewed April 7, 2016

Love the location. Friendly atmosphere, kind of a mix between cozy and cheesy, but it works. Nice staff. Delicious veggie meals at good prices.

Reviewed April 5, 2016 via mobile

The food here was incredible. The meatless Monday vegan sharing platter was varied, fresh, delicious, and we struggled to finish it :)

1  Thank Hmsyeah