“ the food taste so good!”

Kebabish Original Oslo
Ranked #904 of 1,649 Restaurants in Oslo
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Seafood, Pakistani
Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

Been to kebabish several time now. Never been disappointed by the food. The menu is really diverse and there is different types of Indian food. Love it!
The service needs to be better though.

Otherwise go for it!

1  Thank LAT G

Reviewed December 11, 2016 via mobile

We were adviced to try this restaurant by a local taxi driver. The room is a little bit smelly, but nice. There are many local Indian people eating at the restaurant... this means it is a good place to eat indian food. Service is good. They gave us a soup as free starter. We ordered meat samosa and chicken tikka masala. The samosa is just one big and really tasty. The chicken is served with rice and naan. Everything was really good. Very good also the price. If you like spicy food this is perfect.

1  Thank DrellyModena
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

The service is better at McDonald's, so I left after 15 minutes without anyone noticed me. I did the mistake and consider this as restaurant and not a fastfood joint.

I can not talk about the food since I did not eat.

But the nearby restaurant Palmyra did have decent food and service.

1  Thank Egilode
Reviewed September 21, 2015 via mobile

We ordered sheesh kabab, lamb tikka, mixed grill, garlic naan bread. It was heaven! Tasty! Better than its competitors. We have been to several Indian/East european restaurants and we find Kebabish to be the tastiest and CHEAPEST.

We were not satisfied with the location and inside the restaurant was noisy.

Reviewed August 28, 2015 via mobile

Well, I've always liked food that is based upon good ingredients. Here you can see the meat counter and see when the food is made. when I use a 3 on review it because it's good food at an ok price. I recommend the place and I will return again.