“Best Pho outside of Vietnam”
Review of Viet Nam House

Viet Nam House
Ranked #382 of 1,669 Restaurants in Oslo
Price range: US$12 - US$29
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

Have come to Norway to experience Norwegian/Scandinavian culture and food but can never resist a Pho. Not disappointed. We were only here 3 nights and I managed to go back twice
Husband had a beef satay style dish that was very tasty, huge portions, a little rich so probably a dish best shared.
But overall very happy. And good value for money.

Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

There was a woman who served us, years ago. She was very friendly and helpful. But I've been there again last week. And she wasn't there. I missed her service.
The foods in Viet Nam House are really delicious. I love their Po as appetizer. Cheap prices and big portions.
See the decoration? Yes it's very unique, just like a cave.
It wasn't crowded when I visited the restaurant. Really noisy when it's full of guests because the place isn't that big.
I will come back.

Reviewed May 20, 2016

The food is heavenly. I would like to go back there the following day again as it is really really delicious.

Reviewed February 27, 2016

Your will find Viet Nam House in what used to be a Greek restaurant. The interior is unchanged, which leaves most costumers amused I would think. The food is fine, prices are low, but the service rather inattentive I would say. I had noodle soup with beef, served with sprouts and herbes. Very good.

Reviewed January 22, 2016

This popular restaurant has such bad accoustics that when it is busy it's challenging to have a normal conversation over the table. My dish of szechuan beef tasted too much of a sodium based taste enhancer, although the produce was nice and fresh. The staff is very attentive and cool, and the service good. It is also reasonable.