“Awesome Food”

Lahori Dera Tandoori
Ranked #562 of 1,651 Restaurants in Oslo
Reviewed November 11, 2015

I visited here in 2011 and again in Feb 2015.Awesome Pakistani food. One of my all time favorite. Love the big Pakistani naan with chicken curry. I tried almost all menu items of Lahori Dera and its hard to rate which one is best. Chicken tikka biryani, Lamb curry , naan everything is perfect. Lovely aroma of spices blended with traditional touch.

Reviewed November 11, 2015 via mobile

Been here twice with friends, food Is reasonable priced according to the Oslo city as we all know it's expensive place to dine out, not recommended for families as there is not seating arrangements, never the less should try once!!

Reviewed September 23, 2015 via mobile

Authentic home made pakistani cuisine. The portions are satisfying and the food exhilirates your taste buds.
The place does looj a bit shabby.........they need to improve their interior, and maybe keep it cleaner.
Absolutely recomended and i always happen to visit them when in Oslo

Reviewed June 26, 2015

You can choose between many Pakistani dishes with our without meat. The restaurant offers also take away at it seemed that most people decide to take their food home. However, there is a seating area as well. and we had a nice time. It was very simply furnished and a bit noisy but clean and the service staff was attentive. After we ordered, we were told how long it would take until our food would be ready (10 minutes) and they kept their promise. Water was for free and the food was fresh and hot. The portion size was very good. Every dish comes with a tasty naan bread. I will definitely go back to this place. I hardly know any place in Oslo where you can get such big portions for these prizes. Main courses are between 69kr and 149kr.

Reviewed April 19, 2015 via mobile

Agree that the food can be a little oily but the taste is spectacular and for me better than my previous favourite (Punjab tandoori around the corner). I like that the service is quick and that you get a complete meal with rice, salad and naan bread. However my favourite dish, saag paneer is somewhat ruined by the fact that the paneer isn't already in the saag but added later (I know this happens in many restaurants but it needs to stop). Hence four stars and if that is rectified it will be a five!